Book Cruise on Ship

zjc

Hello,

Wondering if you guys can help :)

I am due to sail on oasis soon and already have another RC cruise in mind that I'm looking to book.

I know a lot of cruise lines offer the ability to book on board and get discounts or benefits.

Is this something RC offer and if so what are the discounts or benefits?

If anyone could confirm that would be great and also if anyone knows how the process works as well that will also be good!

Thanks

Zjc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no discounts. You pay the going price at the time.

As Jason said, the amount needed for a deposit is less, unless you are booking a Grand Suite or above. (then you still have to put down $450 pp)

The benefit is an OBC on the newly booked cruise.

$25 for 3-5 night cruise

$100 for 6-9 night cruise

$150 for 10-14 night cruise

$200 for 15+ night cruise

You must belong to the Crown & Anchor Society to use this benefit.

If you are Platinum or above, and are booking a balcony cabin, you can still use your balcony discount with this OBC.

You can use a C&A coupon, if one becomes available, with this OBC, but NOT if you are using the balcony discount.

In other words, this OBC for booking while onboard is combinable with EITHER balcony discount OR C&A coupon.

Don't overlook the future cruise credit either. That is where you put down $100/pax for a cruise that will be booked later. It gives you the same benefits as booking a particular cruise while onboard and allows you to book the actual cruise later either through RCCL or a T/A.

I just don't want zjc to be confused.

It has had many names over the years, but it is NOT called a future cruise credit. That is something entirely different.

Most refer to it as a Next Cruise certificate. It has also been called a Why Not Decide Later and other names.

:)

Thanks guys looks like it's worth while booking in board for the spend!

You book the future cruise with the Loyalty Ambassador, deck 6, aft, second level of the Promenade, next to Schooner Bar. Go by there early in he cruise and make an appointment.

Don't overlook the future cruise credit either. That is where you put down $100/pax for a cruise that will be booked later. It gives you the same benefits as booking a particular cruise while onboard and allows you to book the actual cruise later either through RCCL or a T/A.

Biggest difference, this is not refundable.

You book the future cruise with the Loyalty Ambassador, deck 6, aft, second level of the Promenade, next to Schooner Bar. Go by there early in he cruise and make an appointment.

Thanks very much for the information that's great ill pop down and make an appoipment for one of the sea days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are no discounts. You pay the going price at the time.

As Jason said, the amount needed for a deposit is less, unless you are booking a Grand Suite or above. (then you still have to put down $450 pp)

The benefit is an OBC on the newly booked cruise.

$25 for 3-5 night cruise

$100 for 6-9 night cruise

$150 for 10-14 night cruise

$200 for 15+ night cruise

You must belong to the Crown & Anchor Society to use this benefit.

If you are Platinum or above, and are booking a balcony cabin, you can still use your balcony discount with this OBC.

You can use a C&A coupon, if one becomes available, with this OBC, but NOT if you are using the balcony discount.

In other words, this OBC for booking while onboard is combinable with EITHER balcony discount OR C&A coupon.

Do you know if I can combine the onboard booking OBC with the D+ 150% single supplement?

OP not to hijack ur thread...

I recently booked a great rate:D for balcony at less than inside thru RCCL. Mentioned I wish I had booked a dummy cruise while onboard our 1st RCCL sailing. the agent said it wouldn't be combinable anyway with current yourwow promo ($150 for balcony) that did work with military rate.

was planning on booking something next cruise to secure the OBC but now wondering how often it's not applicable to various general sale or affinity rates:confused:

can somebody recap if it can be combined with following rates please?

military

senior

resident

promo rates

Edited by keishashadow