Changes coming to RCCL ships in Australia?

[quote name='The_Big_M']That's may be true about being "sensible" - but there are still a majority of locals who prefer to sail to the 'beach' destinations i.e. north in our Summer time as well.[/quote]

I would have thought the majority of locals would prefer to cruise north any time, except summer during our hot, humid, cyclone season.

There is an unmet demand for cruising north during Autumn, Winter and Spring (3 lots of school holidays).

Can't imagine high demand from Americans and Canadians to cruise the Caribbean during their hurricane season.

[quote name='MMDown Under']I would have thought the majority of locals would prefer to cruise north any time, except summer during our hot, humid, cyclone season.

There is an unmet demand for cruising north during Autumn, Winter and Spring (3 lots of school holidays).

Can't imagine high demand from Americans and Canadians to cruise the Caribbean during their hurricane season.[/QUOTE]

People probably don't want to go anywhere too cool in summer and part of the problem is a lack of places to visit that are in that perfect temperature zone. It's all just sea! :( Edited by OzKiwiJJ

[quote name='MMDown Under']I would have thought the majority of locals would prefer to cruise north any time, except summer during our hot, humid, cyclone season.
[/QUOTE]

Even in Summer, local demand has been greater for the South Pacific cruises, rather than the southern Australia/NZdirected ones. That's why more of those island ones are offered.

[quote name='AussieVisi2r']But wouldn't it be great if Royal did this route as well.

Raina[/quote]

the only thing RCI are not here in our winter and i suppose it'd be too hot in our summer time

p&o do cruises to PNG during the year too