How Much Do You Know About Royal Caribbean

I did not-so-good. 72%. I was on the Galveston ship in December, 2010, so that one was EASY.

Here's one I would have gotten wrong if you'd asked me a couple of weeks ago. "What today do the letters RCCL stand for?"

Edited by Jimnbigd

All I need to know. Of four cruises we enjoyed Royal the most. The only thing I'd like to see are servers in the Windjammer. This was done on Celebrity Solstice and I feel more at ease with them putting the food on our plates. :)

Update:

For the record I just did the quiz. I scored 50 percent. I've some study/research in my future!

Edited by evelyn51

Me too.... The balconies looked like steel in the small pic.

Same here...93%. I thought the names on the pic were a trick. The picture looked like steel balconies.

Oh, and the 1969 I guessed. I played trivia last week onboard and they said 1968 (I got it right onboard!) but I didn't see that option so I used 1969 :D

Well... someone has to be at the bottom of the bell curve! 21%! Yup, I'm admitting it. We are taking our first RC cruise in June and I'm trying to educate myself about all things "Royal". After this score, I'll be lucky to find the port!

You still did good! On that question only 24% of the people taking it have gotten that one correct. Most people put Mariner of the Seas.

I will be willing to give some more percent stats if anyone would like.

I just thought I would put that out here! It may take a little time, but I will slowly do it!

I will be sailing on Oasis of the seas. I am from Maine and currently hold a medical marijuana card. Im aware you can not bring marijuana aboard to smoke but am I able to bring THC in candy such as hard candies???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be sailing on Oasis of the seas. I am from Maine and currently hold a medical marijuana card. Im aware you can not bring marijuana aboard to smoke but am I able to bring THC in candy such as hard candies???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry, but I don't know. You should probably post this as a new thread in the Royal Caribbean section.

I hope you get a response.

Heres something weird! I did the quiz in my iPad, and it incorrectly recorded 3 of my answers! O:confused: On the "score" sheet, it did not show the answer I had picked, but another answer I KNOW I did not pick. And when I did the quiz the "button" for the answer I picked "lit up" but on the score sheet it said I picked the wrong one, and I know I had chosen the right one. So it gave me a 64, but I had 3 more correct answers, so don't know what that comes out to.:confused:

Anyway..fun quiz, nice website!

Lol! The same thing happened to me on my iPad! I also got a 64! And had to go back and look at my answers, since I was certain my score could not be that low!