Beverage package no longer unlimited?

20pluscruises

we are from the Uk and when we booked we got an Unlimited drinks package, have read conflicting reports on here, and was just wondering if it is Unlimited or is there a limit per day.

Would be grateful if anybody knows

[quote name='sja307']we are from the Uk and when we booked we got an Unlimited drinks package, have read conflicting reports on here, and was just wondering if it is Unlimited or is there a limit per day.

I suggest reading the thread.

[quote name='sja307']we are from the Uk and when we booked we got an Unlimited drinks package, have read conflicting reports on here, and was just wondering if it is Unlimited or is there a limit per day.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]No, there are no daily limits, other than self- or spouse-imposed. Enjoy![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='wpgcycler']Cruisenut, currently on the Eclipse was kind enough to scan and post the on board beverage package brochure (including the fine print) here...

[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1979030&page=2[/URL]

Still no evidence of any limit.[/quote]

Sorry if I am being completely blind, but I can't see the bit about the daily limit here?! Am I just missing it?! :confused:

[quote name='sharkwl']I just came off the Eclipse & there is no limit! However, I would absolutely upgrade to the Premium pkg just to enjoy the $12.00 martinis in the [B]Molecular [/B][B]Bar! [/B] They were amazing . . . all 2 pages of them! It was my favorite bar on the ship, hands down! Enjoy! :D[/QUOTE]

The drinks at the Molecular Bar on the Eclipse are the best in the fleet. It depends on the BT and Jelena is the best. Sinesha who that took her place while she was off was also great but he left as his contract ended. Jelena even said that sometimes her drinks will vary and are not always the same. That means that you have to keep drinking to keep trying them

I have found that the same drink made by different BTs are not the same. 🍸

🌴🍸🍸🍺

[quote name='Cruiseaholic 8']Sorry if I am being completely blind, but I can't see the bit about the daily limit here?! Am I just missing it?! :confused:[/quote]

That is in fact the point - there is NOTHING about a limit. Thus far the reports of any limit are unfounded.

[quote name='wpgcycler']That is in fact the point - there is NOTHING about a limit. Thus far the reports of any limit are unfounded.[/quote]

I thought someone was mentioning something in the fine print about $150 per day?

I have never seen this anywhere myself.

[quote name='Cruiseaholic 8']I thought someone was mentioning something in the fine print about $150 per day?

I have never seen this anywhere myself.[/QUOTE]

Yes, a couple of people did mention that it was in the fine print in the on board brochure. I asked Cruisenut who is currently on the Eclipse if he could scan and post the brochure - which he did. So, unless the fine print is VERY fine indeed, I have "never seen this anywhere myself" either.

Miched, Jelena is on Silhouette now and she is fantastic, I agree!

I don't know if I ever hit $150 on a day but I must have come close several times. No one said anything to me about a limit, except my husband on the one and only night I actually got drunk :) on the other hand, I saw someone here post about ten min between drinks and no one's ever said anything about that to me either. I'm sure I've had drinks more quickly than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[quote name='Cruiseaholic 8']I thought someone was mentioning something in the fine print about $150 per day?

I have never seen this anywhere myself.[/QUOTE]
On your sea pass cabin account every drink shows a $0.00 cost, so there is no way to ever reach a limit when zero is the ending charge.
This is any arbitrary figure used for example only.

[quote name='sharkwl']I just came off the Eclipse & there is no limit! However, I would absolutely upgrade to the Premium pkg just to enjoy the $12.00 martinis in the [B]Molecular [/B][B]Bar! [/B] They were amazing . . . all 2 pages of them! It was my favorite bar on the ship, hands down! Enjoy! :D[/QUOTE]

Lol! Too funny ! So, how many did you try? I am a fan of martinis... And I have the premium package hihi!