Is there a LARGE group on my cruise?

Need a bit of help. I know all cruises have groups but…...

Have a hold on one of just a few remaining cabins the Feb 21, 2014 Enchantment. The cruise has been nearly sold out for weeks ( just one suite and a few inside cabins are available) but there is no chatter on the roll call. The cruises all around that date have plenty of cabins available and active roll calls. A roll call thread was started for this cruise just a few days ago.

I looked on line to see if there was a large group ( over 500) on board but came up with nothing. Any better detectives out there who can tell me if there is some sort of LARGE group on the Feb 21, 2014 Enchantment.

Thanks,

M

Have a hold on one of just a few remaining cabins the Feb 21, 2014 Enchantment. The cruise has been nearly sold out for weeks ( just one suite and a few inside cabins are available) but there is no chatter on the roll call. The cruises all around that date have plenty of cabins available and active roll calls. A roll call thread was started for this cruise just a few days ago.

I looked on line to see if there was a large group ( over 500) on board but came up with nothing. Any better detectives out there who can tell me if there is some sort of LARGE group on the Feb 21, 2014 Enchantment.

Thanks,

M

Typically the best way is to Google your ship name in full followed by your sailing date and see what links appear.

You can also try the following link for additional published groups:

http://themecruisefinder.com/index.html

Thanks,

M

Same thing happened on the Enchantment for 1/20. We booked one of the last cabins and it was sold out for about 2 months before sailing. I tried googling groups and asking on here with no luck.

End of the story is once onboard we never encountered any noticeable large groups.:)

so I just figured I'd google my OAS 3/15/14 cruise to see- looks like there is a dentistry continuing ed group on our cruise as well as an Emergency Medicine group. Guess the EOS could have used them on their last cruise.

Edited by nmuller328

Seems as though we will have a group on our cruise in March.

2014 All Star Square Dance Cruise!

How much fun is that? LOL !!

WHAT? That's funny...Well, I would like to check them out. We'll see. Thanks for checking; I was just about to. Just for grins and giggles

Edited by Shekim

OP possibly folks booked the week since they had off work on President's day and could extend their vacation week.

Same thing happened on the Enchantment for 1/20. We booked one of the last cabins and it was sold out for about 2 months before sailing. I tried googling groups and asking on here with no luck.

End of the story is once onboard we never encountered any noticeable large groups.:)

see above, you ran into MLK weekend. In the NE lots of folks have both holidays off work.