Scored an awesome upgrade of FOS!!

Holy cow! We just switched from an E2 (center hump on deck 7) to a JS on deck 10 very near the aft elevators for $100 total! (JS dropped from $1,549 to $1,049 :eek:)

Our first suite!!! :D I know it doesn't have ALL the suite perks, but the double points, additional room, bathtub and walk-in closet made the switch a no-brainer! In fact, the reality is the cost for the suite is still $100 less than our original cost when we booked.

At the same time my aunt moved to our old cabin and she'll now be next to her daughter. As of 3:38 a.m., 7338 was open!!

WOO HOO!

Cathy

We did the same thing or similar we booked inside at 439 and prices on balcony went down to 529 so we upgraded for 90 bucks for our April 5 sailing on explorer hopefully it happens again I want a suite lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy cow! We just switched from an E2 (center hump on deck 7) to a JS on deck 10 very near the aft elevators for $100 total! (JS dropped from $1,549 to $1,049 :eek:)

Our first suite!!! :D I know it doesn't have ALL the suite perks, but the double points, additional room, bathtub and walk-in closet made the switch a no-brainer! In fact, the reality is the cost for the suite is still $100 less than our original cost when we booked.

At the same time my aunt moved to our old cabin and she'll now be next to her daughter. As of 3:38 a.m., 7338 was open!!

WOO HOO!

Cathy

When is your sailing?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I have 6338 on our sailing a few weeks after yours, and would love to upgrade like you did...just looked and see eight JS available on our sailing...fingers crossed and will keep my eyes opena,,

I was really surprised when the CVP told me 1706 was available (Aft JS). It didn't show up on the list of available cabins but when I put the # in the search box, it came up. Of course it's gone now (I hope my cousins were able to grab it).

I woke up the DH (about 3:30 am) to tell him of our windfall he thought it was great. When he really woke up this morning, he said "Good job Babe!" when he realized what I had really just done.

Cathy

We did the exact same thing for our Indy cruise in march. We were in an e1 and jr suites dropped to $1162 we had paid $1099 for the e1 so $63pp to upgrade to a jr suite. We got 3 jr suites in row. We're ready to go......:D