OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

I can't even begin to thank you enough for posting this reports and your awesome pictures! We just booked yesterday to sail out on July 6th! I love pre-trip planning hype, and we couldn't have done that without your pics... THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I can't even begin to thank you enough for posting this reports and your awesome pictures! We just booked yesterday to sail out on July 6th! I love pre-trip planning hype, and we couldn't have done that without your pics... THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You are more than welcome! You will have a great time on NOS. I'm counting down the days to our next cruise.... only 208 more days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is an awesome thread! We are booked for June 29!! Thanks for all the great info and pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for taking time to read & post. We had a great time on Navigator and I'm sure you will have a fabulous time too!

This will be our first time on RCI and I have a couple of questions. Do they have ice tea in the cafe promenade and is there a cover charge in the solarium cafe?

Not aware of a Solarium Cafe on Navigator.

Some ships have iced tea in Cafe Promenade, some don't. It even varies cruise to cruise. At a minimum, Cafe Promenade will have ice water. Windjammer will have iced tea and lemonade when it is open.

Edited by clarea

Our last time on NoS they had ice tea, coffee, and lemonade in the Cafe Promenade. IMHO, the ice tea is nearly undrinkable, being made from some sort of concentrate. It's ok w lemonade in it...

Our last time on NoS they had ice tea, coffee, and lemonade in the Cafe Promenade. IMHO, the ice tea is nearly undrinkable, being made from some sort of concentrate. It's ok w lemonade in it...

It's ok with some water in it to weaken it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone remember how early you were able to book specialty restaurants online before cruising?

I'm 78 days away and still not an option?

There's no set time that reservations open. I've seen them open over 90 days and also less than 60 days before the cruise.

Does anyone remember how early you were able to book specialty restaurants online before cruising?

I'm 78 days away and still not an option?

For our May 4 Navigator cruise the specialty restaurants opened up in the 49 day area give or take a day or two.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! That's a big help!

You might want to wait until the day you get on the ship, though. None of the restaurants were booked yet, and we got discounts for Giovanni's Table and Sabor! Giovanni's Table offered it up front and Sabor was happy to oblige when my husband inquired. Both restaurants and Izumi were fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ditto! Thank you so much for an amazing review...

:)

Awesome report!

Thanks guys for taking time to read & post. We really enjoyed our NOS trip and all the new upgrades that RCI made to the ship!

• 2 weeks later...
Really interesting read .....it's taking me a while to get through it all, but I'm really enjoying your cruise.

OceanDreams

Thanks for taking time to read & post. Since it was the first cruise after dry dock it got really long with everyone asking questions about the ship, but you should have lots of info and pics to look at along the way.