Which is your favorite Carnival Atrium?

tonic67

Hey I have been looking at photos of the Splendor's Atrium for so long during my research, I really have started to prefer it over the others I have seen. I am only going by photos, but curious to know which is everyone's favorite Atrium on any Carnival Ship, and let us know why. And go...

Edited by tonic67
addition

I 2nd the Breeze!!! Just very fresh, and bright!!!! I have never been on the Liberty, but after reading all of the picture reviews, I like the color changing lights on the Liberty....looks pretty!! DEFINTIELY NOT the Pride:rolleyes:

The one I'm standing in:) But seriously, we've been on two Carnival ships and the one I liked the best was the Sensation. I know it's a much older ship but I'm a sucker for glitzy overkill!!! Can't wait to check out the atrium of the Triumph!

The one I'm standing in:) But seriously, we've been on two Carnival ships and the one I liked the best was the Sensation. I know it's a much older ship but I'm a sucker for glitzy overkill!!! Can't wait to check out the atrium of the Triumph!

That is the best answer....EVER!!! ;) :D

Close Encounters of the Third Kind Style.

Wow that is truly GREEN, but very cool and from what I remember reading that is the one with all the mermaid statues and sculptures, right? I like the blue on the rest of the atrium too. I would love to take a cruise on her one day for sure.

I also love when the ships "talk to each other" with their horns - I have seen some youtube vids of that. It's like the end of the movie I mentioned above LOL. Anyone else get that feeling?

Edited by tonic67