When do the show bookings open for Oasis?

For our May 10th Oasis Sailing. The booking just opened on Feb 5th

oh average Ive been on the Oasis class ships twice and a thrid up coming and on average they seem to open up between 85-95 days prior to crusing

Edited by trev71

Ours just opened up for December

Your show reservations opened for 12/14?

I was told by Royal rep the soonest they are available is 120 days out. They are opened up in blocks. So if your cruise is at the beginning of the block you will have less time than if it is at the end of the block.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Gosh. Mine for September aren't open yet!!

Amazing isn't it. I checked because of a post on our M&M and we were able to book all 6 shows along with several other people and we got confirm emails.

Now watch it all go poof a month from now:rolleyes:

Your show reservations opened for 12/14?

I was told by Royal rep the soonest they are available is 120 days out. They are opened up in blocks. So if your cruise is at the beginning of the block you will have less time than if it is at the end of the block.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

6th

I also understand they are open for November, that was posted on our M&M.

As another data point, entertainment reservations are available for our October cruise on Allure of the Seas. They all worked except for Chicago which gives an error if you try to reserve it.

I booked our entertainment for Allure, we sail in July.

And, same thing, Chicago was the only thing we could not book. Wonder what is up with that?

As another data point, entertainment reservations are available for our October cruise on Allure of the Seas. They all worked except for Chicago which gives an error if you try to reserve it.

I went to my booking for my October Oasis cruise...and was told not to come back until 2 months before the cruise?? Wonder why you could book your Allure entertainment this early??

It doesn't matter if one booked with a travel agent does it? :confused:

Joyce :D

I booked our entertainment for Allure, we sail in July.

And, same thing, Chicago was the only thing we could not book. Wonder what is up with that?

Glad it wasn't just me. I booked everything for July too, except Chicago:confused:

If you are unable to make a reservation for something, know that they hold back filling the venue online. You can go to entertainment place as soon as you board and there will be people there to make your reservations. My sister surprised us at port and was able to get reservations for all the shows with us. :)

I just made all my reservations online for my Oasis cruise in November. I was able to reserve Hairspray (have it reserved for the first night onboard.) Feels strange to be planning so far ahead. Will I be able to make changes on line if I decided I wanted to see a show at another time?