Where in the world is Super Mario??

I've met Super Mario twice -- once on the Independence in 2015 and once on the Empress of the Seas (inaugural sailing) in May of 2016.

I'm now booked on the Symphony of the Seas next May for the 7 Night Western Med, so I'm hoping to meet him again there. I would imagine he'll be on the new Symphony for its inaugural season, don't you think?

I'm now booked on the Symphony of the Seas next May for the 7 Night Western Med, so I'm hoping to meet him again there. I would imagine he'll be on the new Symphony for its inaugural season, don't you think?

I kind of doubt it. I don't think he is fond of the Oasis class ships. I know he will do Symphony's TA but that's probably it. He gets a special invitation to do that. I know he was on Harmonys TA but once it got to Florida I think he went back to sailing out of Miami again.

I would expect Mario to be on the Freedom this November out of FLL and stay on till the ship moves to another port.

My reasoning is based on he loves to go to the cigar bar ( connoisseur club ) nightly.

I've read Super Mario gets the same financial benefits as every other Pinnacle cruiser. Plus, he attends all life boat muster drills!! That amazes me.....

That's not really true. More than once, I've seen him hiding out on the bridge wing during muster.

I've read Super Mario gets the same financial benefits as every other Pinnacle cruiser. Plus, he attends all life boat muster drills!! That amazes me.....

We were on Enchantment last August for a b2b2b and during the muster drills they let him sit in Boleros with the older and disabled guests who can't stand long enough to do the drill.

We were on Enchantment last August for a b2b2b and during the muster drills they let him sit in Boleros with the older and disabled guests who can't stand long enough to do the drill.

I guess my point is Mario comes across as very down to earth even as RCI's top cruiser. 20+ years is unreal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He smokes. Maybe he felt unwell that day. ;)