Connie Dress Code

PunkinB

This coming Friday will be our first cruise with Celebrity. We usually cruise RCCL. Is there a different dress code for the ships on Celebrity than there is on RCCL? Is it ok to wear jeans or athletic wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coming Friday will be our first cruise with Celebrity. We usually cruise RCCL. Is there a different dress code for the ships on Celebrity than there is on RCCL? Is it ok to wear jeans or athletic wear?

Here is the dress code from the web site for men, jeans are okay, not athletic wear for both formal and smart casual nights.

"Smart Casual & Above" attire includes:

Ladies: Skirt or pants (no holes, rips or tears) with a sweater or blouse. Gentlemen: Pants (no holes, rips or tears) with a sports shirt or sweater. Shirts must have sleeves.

"Formal" attire includes:

Ladies: Cocktail dress, gown, or dressy pantsuit. Gentlemen: Tuxedo, suit, or dinner jacket with slacks. Only required in the Main Restaurant on formal evenings.

My family and I took a cruise with celebrity 2 years ago and my son did not wear a suit coat for formal night. No one said anything. Casual night he war a collared shirt with casual shorts. I think adults would have to follow the dress code a little more. Btw. Taking a cruise Monday on Connie with family.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just completed a five day cruise on Constellation. For the first time ever my husband did not take a jacket for dinner. He wore a dress shirt, tie and dress pants. Saw many others dressed similarly. We were prepared to eat elsewhere on formal night if there was an issue. Enjoy your cruise.

Just got home from the 5 night cruise on the Connie. There were many men without jackets or ties on formal night. They did have nice dress shirts on though. This cruise was very relaxed. Everyone did however seem to make an effort to look nice, no jeans or sleeveless tanks at dinner. That said there were a few tuxes and gowns also.

No shorts in MDR.