Regal being redployed?

cruzrbachoua

It looks like our cruise on the Regal for 4/12/15 has been canceled. All princess could tell me was that it was due to deployment issues.......sounds to me like they are taking her out of FLL and moving her somewhere...anyone heard anything? We are hoping we can get on an earlier cruise...that is if they don't cancel that as well as we really wanted to try the new ship out. :(

This is the first time I have had this happen, and also it seems they seem to not have much open for next year. When we did our alaska cruise i beleive we had it booked by this time and we sailed in September of the next year. I just hope they are not pulling out of the caribbean in general...while we would love to do europe or med, sadly we just dont get that sort of vacay time just yet so these 1 weeks to caribbean, alaska, coastals, canada/new englands and Mex riv are what we can do and we love them.

Ugh that sucks...she is starting her maiden voyages over there i thought.

Her Maiden Voyage is May of this year. The cancellation of the April 2015 sailings would indicate an earlier eastbound transatlantic headed back to Europe after her Winter 2014/2015 season.

Honestly, she's worth the rebook, having been on the Royal this past November. Do whatever you can to experience the ship, if thats possible. You won't regret it. The ship is just beautiful. Princess has done an amazing job with the new build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Honestly, she's worth the rebook, having been on the Royal this past November. Do whatever you can to experience the ship, if thats possible. You won't regret it. The ship is just beautiful. Princess has done an amazing job with the new build.

Or not depending on what is important to you...

The Emerald was cancelled for 4-19 and 4-26 out of Houston.

The Caribbean it seems may be replacing the Ruby.

The Ruby is reported to be going south.

The entire Caribbean schedule is jumbled and may not be sorted out till at least March 15th.

That's true. We all do what we *really* want to do. However, I will always encourage someone to try the new ships.

As for Emerald/Ruby....I'm currently booked on the 4/19 Caribbean from Houston. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The Ruby is heading to the West Coast to do Alaska in 2015. Rumour has the Island ?? Doing the Med from Venice in 2015.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

Appears to be more than rumor. Eight days after the end of her last cruise in FLL on March 21 she shows up on the Funchal port schedule on March 29. That is the typical sailing time from FLL to Funchal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They do and it's really getting annoying!! Especially since we have had 3 cruises cancelled in 10 months. :eek: only one that we were able to rebook.

Cheers, Denise

Oh I feel for you. We only had the one I can't imagine 4! eeks. I am hoping we can jump on the cruise on the Regal a month earlier and that they dont cancel that one. So far the March sailings are still on the website. What gets me is princess does this for a living......think they would know what and when stuff starts..lol