Royal Carribbean email- Serenade from Fort Lauderdale

kruzerci

I just got an email titled "Early booking on our best ships' Caribbean sailings - Don't miss it!"

It includes Serenade from Fort Lauderdale. When you click on more info, those sailings haven't been loaded yet, but it looks like she will be sailing the Caribben from Fort Lauderdale next year.

:confused: Isn't it the Serenade in Europe Summer 2015 -

Serenade of the Seas also will join Anthem of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas in the North Sea in summer 2015, and offer a range of Scandinavia and Russia, as well as Norwegian Fjords, sailings from Copenhagen, Denmark, and Stockholm, Sweden. Adventure of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas will open for booking on Feb. 26, 2014.

Taken from this report -

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/10643-anthem-adventure-serenade-and-brilliance-of-the-seas-set-for-europe-2015.html

Or do you mean after the Summer ?

Edited to add, just spotted this in that report -

Vacationers also can choose four repositioning cruises on Serenade of the Seas. The April 11, 2015, sailing will take guests on a 13-night Caribbean itinerary from New Orleans, La., to Boston, Mass., followed by a 15-night trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyage to Copenhagen via the North Sea. Finally, a 16-night westbound trans-Atlantic Ocean Voyage from Copenhagen to Cape Liberty via Iceland will depart on Aug. 30.

So no FLL by the looks of things.

Edited by Elizanessie

Yeah, I also got the email.

Serenade from Ft. Lauderdale

Indy from Ft. Lauderdale

Freedom, still from PC

I wonder what will be the itinerary for Serenade... now I'm really intrigued!!!!! hopefully a brand new Caribbean itinerary (different from our same-old Eastern/western routine.)