Veranda GTY assigned early

Erinchita

Just wanted to share that we were assigned a room this weekend for a sailing on April 6 on the Silhouette. Seems very early based on other things I've read.

I think I'm happy with the assignment (7169), so I'm thinking if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Am I missing anything?

That's not really early. You could research other available cabins within that category to see if switching makes sense.

Ah, interesting. This is my first time booking a GTY and I saw that a lot of cabins are assigned within 2 weeks of sailing.

I'll check what else is available, thank you!

Just wanted to share that we were assigned a room this weekend for a sailing on April 6 on the Silhouette. Seems very early based on other things I've read.

I think I'm happy with the assignment (7169), so I'm thinking if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Am I missing anything?

We booked an AQ guarantee for our cruise in late August and got a room number almost immediately.

It's a 2A, not a 2D. And thanks for your lovely assessment of the cabin we'll be in. :rolleyes:

If you read my post clearly, it wasn't a reply to your original post, it was to the comment made by justcrusn, who said they were jealous because I got a cabin assignment and they didn't. I made no assessment to your cabin as it wasn't stated anywhere. What you book is of no consurn of mine.:roll eyes:

If you read my post clearly, it wasn't a reply to your original post, it was to the comment made by justcrusn, who said they were jealous because I got a cabin assignment and they didn't. I made no assessment to your cabin as it wasn't stated anywhere. What you book is of no consurn of mine.:roll eyes:

Erinchita, I took the comment by grandgeezer the same as you. Enjoy your good fortune to have a GTY cabin assigned so soon. Enjoy your cruise. :)

You 100% were commenting on my cabin, the cabin number that I so clearly stated in my first post. How else would you have known to tell the other poster to not be jealous of my (your words) lowest category, obstructed view cabin.

What I book seems to be of great concern to you since you felt compelled to take the time out of your day to send a nastygram.

I'll blow you a kiss on sailaway, I hope it makes it over the lifeboat hanging in my face! :D