MS Westeram & MS Veendam Sail-Away, Feb 22, 2014

aliaschief

[quote name='BobE']Hi Mumsy and Kazu,

Meet you in a year and whatever on the Westerdam:-)....

We can here our own Tootin then...

Bob[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chelly'][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Hello CC Friends! I am joining you today. Got a cat sleeping on my lap so will probably be here for the duration.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

We should let the captain know that we're on board in case he wants to go for the record. :) :)

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]I guess I was thinking too much about the Eurodam, not remembering it was going to be in Key West and not PE today. Sorry!:([/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000]Here is the schedule for the parade as of 4pm.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Westerdam 15:45[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Celebrity Constellation 16:30[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Celebrity Eclipse 16:30[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Oasis of the Seas 17:00[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Carnival Freedom 17:05[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Veendam 17:30[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reporting in for the Toot Fest! I see the Westerdam is just a tad late in sailing and the Veendam is scheduled for 1715. I can't wait the see the Veendam sail past webcam #1. Need to see how she looks and how much of a view I will have from my window in June. :)

[quote name='Mumsysailor']We should let the captain know that we're on board in case he wants to go for the record. :) :)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Absolutely!

He's been tootin up a storm since I bestowed him with "PE Master Tooter" title. I think he is leaving the Westy around March. Wonder who our Cap will be in April 2015?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='POA1']Quick question - Where do you guys get the ship & port radio? We watch from our balcony as the ships sail out and not from the webcam. I suppose we could, but I'd feel a little silly looking at a little screen to see what's happening in front of me. ;)
[/QUOTE]

The audio from the port and ships are on the webcam feed. Leave that on in the background and watch in real time...

Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to join the Tooting Cruise. A group I belong to will be celebrating our 40th anniversary during that time. I had planned to try to join you and skip the normal function held at that time (because all the cool posters would be there). But when I realized it would be an anniversary event, I knew I could not go. So I will be watching you sail.

[quote name='Chelly'][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Absolutely!

He's been tootin up a storm since I bestowed him with "PE Master Tooter" title. I think he is leaving the Westy around March. Wonder who our Cap will be in April 2015?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Perhaps we'll have to remind him to give the next captain the heads up as to what's expected. ;)

[quote name='POA1']Quick question - Where do you guys get the ship & port radio? We watch from our balcony as the ships sail out and not from the webcam. I suppose we could, but I'd feel a little silly looking at a little screen to see what's happening in front of me. ;)

Also, is one of the cameras mounted at Sky Harbor (2100 S Ocean Dr, FLL)? It looks that way from the angle.[/QUOTE]

The harbor radio track comes from the web site. The web site switches to live harbor noise audio right before the ships reach the condo and where they usually start tooting.

Audio is not supported on I Pads of which I'm unfortunately using today. Edited by aliaschief