Navigator Hints, tips, etc

train460

Hello C2CMH,

I am interested on the ice skating show, is it every night and do I need to get tickets ahead of time? I appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Just off the Navigator on 23rd. Ice show tickets can be picked up from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm on the Promenade (in past this was handled by the shopping guide) on embarkation day. Also tickets will be handed out on Mon from 9-10 am outside of Studio B. Two ice shows on Tues - 2 & 4 and two shows on Wed at 6:30 and 8:30.

Edited by golfpccc

Great tips... Sailing with RCI and the Navigator for the first time in April. Love hearing these things. I'm the kinda of guy that try's to find hidden treasures though out, so if I find anything I'll be sure to share.

Edited by Ghengis Klown

reading in another thread about Belize. do we get off the ship on a pier or into another boat and a ride to shore?

Michael

You tender in. It is a long way to the pier.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I am booking an excursion in Grand Cayman and trying to figure out the times. We are in port 10:30 to 6:00. That is ship time, which would be central standard, correct?

welcome to RCCL. I think you will enjoy it. I am pretty sure we have sailed together on the Magic at least once, if not twice. We were on it in July of 2012 and November of 2011. Message me if you are interested in our take on the differences of the two lines as I am pretty big fans of both but think they are distinctly different.

Where is the best place to park my personal car for the week?

We always use ex cruise. I have a coupon code if you want, I think you sAve 10. Dollars.

We always use ex cruise. I have a coupon code if you want, I think you sAve 10. Dollars.

what is Ex cruise and how can i get one of those coupon codes.

Also. on the ship tender in Belize. How does that work?

Tips on getting off the boat, into another boat that doesn't take all day.

Where is the best place to park my personal car for the week?

I have used Galveston Park N Cruise. It is across the street from the terminal. You have the choice of covered or open parking. No shuttle but then you don't have to wait for one. After my first experience with shuttles this to me is the most convenient and well worth it. But the walk is between 1/4 - 1/2 mile back to terminal. Drop off bags and passengers first, but sometimes the line to drop off is long since you have to snake your way past the Carnival pier (unless they have changed from last year).

How do you get the promo code? we are not leaving until August.

michael

I've parked there for years, so I'm on their mailing list. The promo code "ANYSAIL" is good for your sailing, it just has to be booked this month.:)

If you are Diamond or above or in a suite, you can also get ice show tickets from your respective Concierge.
:

Now I am confused:rolleyes:

When we were on Adventure last year d+ were told no tickets just show your card and walk in to D+ section (same went for gs or higher cabins) needless to say we went to walk in and the first person turned us away. I queried it with another door person as that was what we had been told by both concierge and diamond host and they told the person that turned us away to let us in as we were correct.

Is this another of those policies that varies from ship to ship or is this becoming coming practice for d+/above and suite guests to not need tickets?:confused: