Luggage Tags

I think I remember reading that RCCL no longer mails luggage tags and you can print them. I don't have a problem doing that but my question is how do you know they're ready to be printed and where do I go to get them?

They are in the PDF cruise documents that you download. I am not sure what pager but you will find them there. There is one perpage and you just fold them up as it shows and staple or tape them together.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you all put your luggage tags on your bags before your flight? I won't have a stapler and tape once I leave the house.

I don't attach luggage tags before the flight. I would be concerned that they would be torn off by the airline.

Do you all put your luggage tags on your bags before your flight? I won't have a stapler and tape once I leave the house.

If you're staying at a pre-cruise hotel, most have a stapler and tape they'll let you use. If not, you may be interested in the cruise tags sold on Cruise Critic or Amazon that are made for that purpose.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If you're staying at a pre-cruise hotel, most have a stapler and tape they'll let you use. If not, you may be interested in the cruise tags sold on Cruise Critic or Amazon that are made for that purpose.

That's what we use:

http://www.amazon.com/Cruisetags-NARROW-Cruise-Ship-Luggage/dp/B009PGOCUE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1395262312&sr=8-3&keywords=luggage+tag+holders

$16.95 for 8. Not worth it for one cruise but if you go a few times it's worth it in my opinion.

$16.95 for 8. Not worth it for one cruise but if you go a few times it's worth it in my opinion.
Here's an Amazon link for 8/$9.99. Look about the same to me. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IAA82IE/ref=s9_simh_co_p229_d0_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-1&pf_rd_r=14QCS4GR2QQWAVVD84FF&pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1280661682&pf_rd_i=typ01

Check your reservation. When it says cruise documents "issued" you can access and print your luggage tags. They are ususally on the last or next to last page. No need to print out the whole document. Luggage tags are only sent to GS and above pax.

You can also get 2x7 or 2x8 vinyl bookmark sleeves (which are basically the exact same thing) from eBay for about half that price.

We print ours..laminate them..if you don't have a laminator at home, Kinkos or FedEx Office will do it. ..Anyway we cut them so the clear laminate extends about 1 1/2 inches and punch a hole in them. I put them in a zip lock with some zip ties till we get to the hotel and attach them there. The smaller white zip ties work great and they hang on the luggage just like regular luggage tags.