Anyway to check inventory on a ship?

S&DMOM

On 3/1/2014 at 6:45 AM, Biker19 said:

The cabin listing limit is 15/deck not category. So for the Infinity fall TA, there are 45 C3 cabins on three decks shown - and we can assume that there are even more than that available in reality. When that number drops below 15, it might be a good assumption that's all there's left. And once it drops to just a few, you can assume prices are going up.:cool:

The one weird situation is when Celebrity keeps selling GTY rates for a certain category, but no site shows any availability in that category.:confused:

Just looked at the April 2020 Infinity TA and on Celebrity’s site they are showing  34 available A1s on Deck 11. It is also showing 24 C3s on Deck 9 as open so the 15/Deck limit isn’t happening on that sailing.

41 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It is also showing 24 C3s on Deck 9 as open so the 15/Deck limit isn’t happening on that sailing.

There have been changes to the web site in the five years since that post. 

On 2/28/2014 at 11:04 AM, 1cruiselvr said:

Actually there is no way to see EVERY cabin that is available on a ship. There is no U.S. website that does it. The available cabins shown in any search engine are the ones the cruise line is currently offering for view. Usually 5 or so in each category. If you are interested in a certain cabin #, you can either call Celebrity to find out if it's booked yet, or start the booking process online to see if that cabin # shows up available or says not available.

I will have to politely disagree with you.    There are many U.S. sites that show all released inventory.  An example would be an airline site that begins with AA.  I use it all the time to shop but don't use it for booking.   Just select Booking and Select Cruises.

I do agree with you that if you use the U.S. Celebrity site you will see only the 5 "Best" cabins in each category.

I've posted an example below.    Also the available cabins in each category have a flashing green circle on them.   

cabins.thumb.jpg.731725bb98737293e4db7b417d2c2e12.jpg