Do you guys like Enchantment?

Ugh, my TA said that at the Trip and quad occupancy rooms are sold out:mad:

You need a new travel agent! I am seeing lots of triple/quad JS still available, specifically:

7166 (personally, my 1st choice!)

....Shall I go on?

ALL JS on Enchantment have a sofa bed, so they can accomodate up to 4 people.

You need a new travel agent! I am seeing lots of triple/quad JS still available, specifically:

7166 (personally, my 1st choice!)

....Shall I go on?

ALL JS on Enchantment have a sofa bed, so they can accomodate up to 4 people.

I just emailed her.

Hi,

I cruised aboard the Enchantment of the Seas in November 2013 (three-day Bahamas cruise) and really enjoyed the ship. I did not find this ship to be especially crowded. In particular, I liked this ship's very large pool deck with the "suspension bridges" (the arched structures) that were added during the lengthening. This is the only ship that has these structures. Overall, I think the ship is well-maintained. I would certainly consider cruising aboard this ship again in the future.

Chuck

Edited by seacruise9

As you can see in my signature, I'm sailing on the Enchantment OTS in five months. Is this a nice ship? I understand that it is older (actually older than my first cruise, Carnival Paradise) but is it kept up well? How long are the waits for the rock climbing walls/trampolines? Also, how are crowds? We found the Paradise to be quite crowded? All in all, how is RCCL compared to CCL?

Thanks!

We sail a lot of Royal Ships, and for a smaller ship, I fell in love with Enchantment the first time I sailed on her and just took my husband last weekend on her and he loved it as well. yes, it has a rock climbing, and it has like a bungy jumping trampoline thing on it. Not crowded at all (we did not think). Just a really nice ship, very well maintained. If it was not 5 hours to get on her we would do it more than Majesty (although we like Majesty also). But will for sure go on Enchantment again within the year. Just a nice little weekend getaway on a great little ship.

I love this ship and have sailed on it 3 times since September, never feels crowded, not a long wait for rock wall and I think most important it has the friendliest crew on any ship I've ever been on.

I'm really excited for this cruise! Any tips?

I love seeing my countdown clock tick away!

Edited by kwazi07

I would say to get there early enjoy a nice lunch and if it's nice cozy up to the pool bar and start relaxing. Some of our favorite activities are the Love and Marriage Show, Magic Show and the Quest. The RC singers and dancers are top notch so make sure you go to the Broadway show that they have on board. I did the rock climbing wall and it was a lot of fun. The cruise director Mark and his assistant Alison are the very best. Please feel free to ask anything.:D

What is the difference between category D1 and D2 balcony cabins? We are booked in D2, but my guidebook recommends D1.

Looks like they are the same size on Enchantment. My guess would be some perceived advantage to location of D1. Seems like the staterooms that connect are D1.

Edited by clarea

Looks like they are the same size on Enchantment. My guess would be some perceived advantage to location of D1. Seems like the staterooms that connect are D1.

I know the balconies are 36 sq feet, but really how big is that? What furniture is on the balconies?