Please.....someone help me with my husband!!!

The ships are different and both have their good and less than good points. I love the Freedom and will sail on her anytime. There is no shortage of things to do. If he has his mind set on not having a good time, he will find fault with everything. Good luck to you.

I'm guessing that there is some over-analysis regarding the OP information.

It's not that hard to believe a married couple would have differing points of view as to their preferences on a cruise. That's not all that unique, but it is just their business.

Reaching out to us for talking points as to plusses on a particular ship to perhaps influence that private discussion is likely all that was being requested - in contrast to any amateur therapy or counseling.

I'm guessing that there is some over-analysis regarding the OP information.

It's not that hard to believe a married couple would have differing points of view as to their preferences on a cruise. That's not all that unique, but it is just their business.

Reaching out to us for talking points as to plusses on a particular ship to perhaps influence that private discussion is likely all that was being requested - in contrast to any amateur therapy or counseling.

Well-stated! :cool:

Wow!!!! That is all I can really say right now.......wow!!!! Just to make things clear here (Sherlock), I am not forcing my husband to go on Freedom. We agreed to go on the ship because it was the most cost effective for us and our two kids. After the booking was done he started looking up the ship, things to do etc etc.......It was after the booking and researching of the ship is when he started with his "Im not sure I am gonna like Freedom as much as the Allure" thing and thought maybe we should cancel Freedom and go on the Allure instead. It was at this point that I was sticking to OUR original decison to go on Freedom. So, I asked people on here for some good things about the ship to relay back to him so I can stop hearing about Allure Allure Allure. Geeeeeesh!!!!!

And to everyone else, sorry about this. Did not think it was going to start anything. So crazy!! And also, a big THANK YOU because I think he feels much better about OUR decison to go on it.

Wow!!!! That is all I can really say right now.......wow!!!! Just to make things clear here (Sherlock), I am not forcing my husband to go on Freedom. We agreed to go on the ship because it was the most cost effective for us and our two kids. After the booking was done he started looking up the ship, things to do etc etc.......It was after the booking and researching of the ship is when he started with his "Im not sure I am gonna like Freedom as much as the Allure" thing and thought maybe we should cancel Freedom and go on the Allure instead. It was at this point that I was sticking to OUR original decison to go on Freedom. So, I asked people on here for some good things about the ship to relay back to him so I can stop hearing about Allure Allure Allure. Geeeeeesh!!!!!

And to everyone else, sorry about this. Did not think it was going to start anything. So crazy!! And also, a big THANK YOU because I think he feels much better about OUR decison to go on it.

Glad the information you've gotten has been helpful! :) And... you really didn't owe the amateur marriage counselor any explanation... :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I picked up from your original post. I find it here to believe what some people are reading into it. Enjoy your cruise (as I'm sure your DH will too:))

Honestly OP – you are the one who created the drama. First with that thread title, then with the comments about your husband being a cruise snob and driving you bonkers, stopping the craziness, you sticking to the plans, considering leaving him home etc.

Every class of ship has something different to offer. I never understood the big deal to go from one ship class to another, long crusie- then short cruise, or for that matter one cabin category to another. We sail often and have gone from the Oasis class and then for the next cruise sailed the Monarch, a suite one cruise and an OV on another! No problem, unless one decides to create a problem.

I hope you enjoy the cruise, whatever you decide to take and who travels with you. Oh - I only hope that you are in agreement with the cabin accomodations.

M

Go on the Freedom, you will love it and so will the kids. The Freedom came 1st than the Oasis with a few more bells and whistles and twice the walking and passengers. We have done 29 cruises-1 on the Oasis(1st sailing) and 4 on the Freedom, plus soverign, vision, radiance, and voyager. Go have fun

You didn't start anything so ignore any of those comments. You will love the freedom. However, been on freedom just this past December and liberty too and def feel oasis class is worth a bigger price tag because so many more (free) food and entertainment options and the amazing spaces and beauty of the ship. We've done oasis class 6 times and can't wait for our next. Enjoy. You can't go wrong either way.

So, I asked people on here for some good things about the ship to relay back to him so I can stop hearing about Allure Allure Allure.

That's just how we read it here (my wife and I both), as well as a number of other posters. Our responses/suggestions were made accordingly.

Enjoy!

Thanks Deanna 41 and Topnole!!!! I can't wait to go. Hubby has definately turned around on our decision to take Freedom. After reading comments on here back to him, he seems to feel better about the ship. He just really really LOVED the Allure and did not want to be disappointed by going on another ship. We will have a great time!!! The kiddos are gonna have a blast!!!

That's just how we read it here (my wife and I both), as well as a number of other posters. Our responses/suggestions were made accordingly.

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!! Was not my intention to start drama. I guess my title could of been alittle different ;). I will agree on that!!