Indy Hump Cabin Deck 6 Question

Looking at an 8 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on The Independence of the Seas. Really good prices on E2 s. We usually stay in aft cabins but they are sold out. There are 3 hump cabins are left on Deck 6. 6632, 6338 and 6336. Which one would have the biggest balcony and best view? 6632 is on the starboard side on the end of the hump and 6638 and 6636 are on the port side mid hump.

Thanks for you help.

Edited by Deborito

Looking at an 8 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on The Independence of the Seas. Really good prices on E2 s. We usually stay in aft cabins but they are sold out. There are 3 hump cabins are left on Deck 6. 6632, 6338 and 6336. Which one would have the biggest balcony and best view? 6632 is on the starboard side on the end of the hump and 6638 and 6636 are on the port side mid hump.

Thanks for you help.

We've been in #9638 a few times on Indy & Liberty and regardless of deck this is a great area...enjoy !!

Had 6336 on sister ship before. Loved the location!! Booked it on the Indy as well for Jan.

If I had to pick a little larger balcony or better location, I would take the better location hands down.

It seemed to me that on the hump cabins they added a little more in the room between the curtain and the door not on the balcony? There could be no difference at all it is so minor just seemed a little roomier around the door on my last cruise on Independence.

It seemed to me that on the hump cabins they added a little more in the room between the curtain and the door not on the balcony? There could be no difference at all it is so minor just seemed a little roomier around the door on my last cruise on Independence.

We have been in 8338 and there is indeed more room between the bed and the balcony door. We liked the extra space in the cabin. And of course the location is not to be beaten!

Would book any of those cabins again in a heartbeat. OP You made an excellent choice, enjoy your cruise!