BLU is it remaining for Aqua class ?

curiouscat

I really don't want to stir the pot on here but X has not answered my question so here I go...

Since the new Suite Amenity program will be rolled out 4/15 and one of the "Perks" is a Suite only restaurant. Will they convert and use BLU for this? Will Aqua class still be have access to BLU?:confused:

So if NOT then where is this new Suite restaurant????

Any insiders in the KNOW ???

CC

I really don't want to stir the pot on here but X has not answered my question so here I go...

Since the new Suite Amenity program will be rolled out 4/15 and one of the "Perks" is a Suite only restaurant. Will they convert and use BLU for this? Will Aqua class still be have access to BLU?:confused:

CC

Blu is the cornerstone of Aqua Class. Of all the places to carve a new restaurant for suite guests, Blu would hardly be one of them. As cruisestitch said (as have several other threads) it's coming out of the MDR.

CC

No. Otherwise, why would some pay the upcharge for Aqua? There would be no point