Wow! New Cruise Personalizer Layout

beg3yrs

The "Documents" button is just above the button for the Lotus Spa reservations.

The passport info can be added by clicking the Passenger Check-In button.

Is it odd that the only way I can find these are by having to sign in by my booking number as if I am going to reserve excursions?

Same issue for me. A little annoying to have to scroll to see basic booking data. Otherwise, I like the larger format.

Do you think Princess is conspiring with computer monitor makers world-wide to get us to purchase taller screens? :D

I tried to look up the precruise emails for my upcoming cruise. In the documents section it said there were none because my cruise was too far in the future. It is only 10 days away. Same with the next cruise which is 17 days away. The emails were available before the change. Is anyone else not able to access them?

The pre-cruise emails should be at the bottom of the documents page. The section is there, but the individual emails have disappeared.

Hi, I've experienced the same. My cruise is in 45 days, and the perviously existing e-mails no longer exist on the personalizer for this cruise.

Is it odd that the only way I can find these are by having to sign in by my booking number as if I am going to reserve excursions?

No, it's not odd, it's the way it's always been. You always had to sign in with your booking number to get into the Personalizer. Or else be logged in through "My Princess" and then just click on the Personalizer link.

Our cruise is in 21 days and we had received 3 emails and now we have none. I was expecting the one that said who the Cruise Director would be, but I doubt we will hear anything.

We always receive these e-mails at the e-mail address that Princess has for us, so finding them on the personalizer is a bonus, not a necessity.

The one from the CD should arrive 14 days before your cruise starts, so it should appear in a week for you.

Edited by caribill

We always receive these e-mails at the e-mail address that Princess has for us, so finding them on the personalizer is a bonus, not a necessity.

The one from the CD should arrive 14 days before your cruise starts, so it should appear in a week for you.[/quote

With the new format..my e mails were gone and so were my pre paid transfers. Also my flight home was being flagged as a conflict. Called Princess and got our transfers back, red flag taken off our return flight but still no emails. We leave in 6 days :)

Aside from the little blips, its okay.

hi mates, after reading this thread, i tried to see what is new in the personalizer. However, when I signed in, I could see my booking, but when I clicked the 'Cruise Personalizer', it did not jump to the usual page and a word 'invalid booking' appeared on left hand side of the web page.

I have already paid the full amount, just a bit nervous on what is going on.:confused::confused:

New format:

Observation: I didn't like scrolling down each page of new Personalizer to see all the info on laptop: however it is much easier on Touch devices (tablet, iPad)

Observation: travel documents section worked great. I was still able to print Boarding Pass and Luggage Tag for upcoming cruise

Observation: all the links in the Vacation Protection and Additional Forms and Documents sections (10 links to PDF documents on Princess website) don't work on my existing booking. All directed to same place, with message "The page you are trying to reach is unavailable or may no longer exist."

Observation: old Personalizer you could see and jump to other areas of Princess website while you were in the Personalizer (plan a cruise, cruise deals, etc) . New Personalizer you can't see the main Princess menu at top anymore and have to press the 'Exit this booking' icon, or the My Princess icon. Not a biggie, just different.

Overall I do Like the bigger fonts on the pages. Don't like that the majority of the Documents section links didn't work. Those of us who have cruised Princess in the past likely know where to find those documents from the Princess website, but those new to Princess may not.

Upper right is a button called "Documents" That will get you to your luggage tags and Boarding pass..

The "Excursion - Reservations" button will show you excursions..

The "Payments and Credits" button will get you to your OBC..

All of those seem to be missing from my page! There is nothing at all to click on. :confused:

All of those seem to be missing from my page! There is nothing at all to click on. :confused:

Try clearing your cookies, closing your browser, then open the browser again and check if that corrects the issue.

NOTE : After clearing the cookies you will need to login again as that saved info will have been wiped.

Try clearing your cookies, closing your browser, then open the browser again and check if that corrects the issue.

NOTE : After clearing the cookies you will need to login again as that saved info will have been wiped.

Thanks - this worked but I can only see everything if I log on using my booking number. If I go in the old way I still don't see anything to click on.

Thanks for the help!

I spent half an hour yesterday trying to sort out a problem I was having with the new site. The nice lady I talked to seemed unaware there was a new site. She kept telling me to go to X page and enter data into Y form. I kept telling her that page and form were no longer there. She kept putting me on hold and going to ask questions of someone. Finally, she did all the input from her end, and it showed up on mine. (I was asking about a Shipboard Account issue, and she kept directing me to the immigration form.) I hope they get all the bugs out soon.