Wow! New Cruise Personalizer Layout

beg3yrs

Looks like the right column links have been distributed across the top. I've tried most of the links and they all seem to work (surprise - a good one though). It seems easier to read with many of the fonts being larger and bolder.

There seems to be a recent increase in sites using a design motif where the primary links are arranged across the page like big buttons.

The pictures I've seen of the Obama-Care (I know it's the ACA) site do this and I know the site for getting a visa to India from the USA (BLS) does this as well. Pretty sure I've seen others but can't recall the specifics.

I suppose with the graying of the world population, big buttons are what we need.

I don't mean to high jack the topic but I think we may be neighbours. We are winter visitors and are in the pet area in site 9-286. It seems to me I have seen your plate around here! Or maybe I'm crazy.......... If so stop by some day. We are here until April.

Laurel

Just logged in to check the particulars of an upcoming cruise and wow, what a difference. No opinion yet, going to have to relearn all the navigation.

Check it out.

Just checked out my next cruise and the OZ Princess site has been updated. Easy to navigate and find information. Good change.:)

I was hoping that the update would let you prebook drinks packages online but that still doesn't seem to be the case. I don't understand why it has to be over the phone or by fax.

I agree with this totally! I would order if I could order online :)

Also the prices went up on the gifts order form. The renewal of vows was $219.99 and now it is $225.99.

I don't mean to high jack the topic but I think we may be neighbours. We are winter visitors and are in the pet area in site 9-286. It seems to me I have seen your plate around here! Or maybe I'm crazy.......... If so stop by some day. We are here until April.

Laurel

Hi CanadacruiseRN,

We're permanent residents here in Tucson so I wouldn't know the RV park to which you refer. I'm a denizen of the far East side of Tucson but do get around town quite a bit. Hmmm ... could you have recently seen the plate at Nimbus Brewery on the South side?