onboard credit error

blueshine

Good morning. Quick question for you. The on board credit in my confirmation email is correct, however, the on board credit showing up on my cruise docs is not. Would you call carnival to get this straightened out or just bring a copy of the email confirmation to guest services upon boarding? Thanks for your thoughts.

Good morning. Quick question for you. The on board credit in my confirmation email is correct, however, the on board credit showing up on my cruise docs is not. Would you call carnival to get this straightened out or just bring a copy of the email confirmation to guest services upon boarding? Thanks for your thoughts.

Get it straightened out before you board the ship.

If the email was incorrect, but the cruise docs WERE correct, I wouldn't be concerned.

Even if it ALL shows up correctly, I'd advise you to take along all the paperwork, showing exactly what you should have. I've found that this expedites repair of any problems that might occur, after you've boarded. Have a GREAT cruise. :D

"SKY"

Some of mine isn't in my docs either, but it's OBC from the shore excursion guarantee. I've called 2x and was told both times, that it will not be in my docs, but will be there when I board. I'm bringing that email with, but does anyone else have any experience with this they can report?:confused:

For OP, if it's OBC from a price reduction, I believe it should most definitely be there.

Even if it ALL shows up correctly, I'd advise you to take along all the paperwork, showing exactly what you should have. I've found that this expedites repair of any problems that might occur, after you've boarded. Have a GREAT cruise. :D

"SKY"

I completely agree with SKY bring everything including the kitchen sink....