Caronna?

seashells08

Definitely better than Corona, IMO, but still rather ordinary compared to so much choice available now. That's why I've always wondered why the "Most Interesting Man in the world" drinks Dos Equis...:confused::cool:

Well, he does tell a disclaimer: "I don't always drink beer". Most of the time he drinks martinis.:eek::D

And "Dos Equis" means "Two X's" which you will see on the label as well! Two X's refers to the upcoming (when it was introduced in the late 1890's) Twentieth Century.

Terry

There was also XXX (Tres Equis) in Mexico but it is now discontinued. It was a bit stronger, a bit darker, a bit malty but a good beer. I was working down there at the time and all beer was good beer.:eek::D

There was also XXX (Tres Equis) in Mexico but it is now discontinued. It was a bit stronger, a bit darker, a bit malty but a good beer. I was working down there at the time and all beer was good beer.:eek::D

That sounds as though it might be worth trying! Too bad they quit brewing it.

Terry

Corona. Bah!

Dos Equis. Ho hum. (But better than Corona for sure.)

Give me a full bodied Brown Ale (not a thin one like Newcastle) or a nice Oatmeal Stout or, even better, an Imperial Stout. I don't much care for Guinness as I find it too "thin". Someday I hope to make it to Ireland (on Princess of course :D) and try the real Guinness. I have high hopes that it will be vastly better than what I've had in the US.

My wife and I both enjoy good beer and always check out the local brew pubs. Sierra Nevada Brewery is in our home town. Their Pale Ale is by far their biggest seller but they make other beers that are actually much better. They are available on site in the brew pub.

By checking out brew pubs when we visit other states and towns we have had some good beers, some very good beers, and a few exceptional beers.,

I actually will drink Budweiser but only if the day is really hot, the Bud is cold, there is nothing else available, and somebody else paid for it :eek:

Corona. Bah!

Dos Equis. Ho hum. (But better than Corona for sure.)

Give me a full bodied Brown Ale (not a thin one like Newcastle) or a nice Oatmeal Stout or, even better, an Imperial Stout. I don't much care for Guinness as I find it too "thin". Someday I hope to make it to Ireland (on Princess of course :D) and try the real Guinness. I have high hopes that it will be vastly better than what I've had in the US.

IMO it's much better in Ireland than here. Someone there said it doesn't "travel well."