Aos doa

I agree, they should have information on their website, facebook and twitter. A couple of people have posted questions on facebook asking about possible delays but have not received answers. On twitter, the original itinerary change was tweeted by the cruiseline but not additional tweets about this current sailing.

WOW really? Guess I missed that tweet....:rolleyes::eek:

I checked royal website under important updates none listed at this time about aos or nos issue in Houston that booboojoy reported

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

People boarding the NOS today have received communication by whatever their chosen contact method is...text, phone, or e-mail.

I had checked last night when people were trying to find information, I figured I would give it a shot.

https://twitter.com/RoyalCaribbean/with_replies

They should be sending out smoke signals, telegrams, carrier pigeons or something.:cool:

They stink at social media... LOL.....even with Quantum....they're missing the boat, though lately they're trying to rebuild interest...

Annnnywayyyy.....I'd find a mallorca and a few pina coloadas or mimosas and cross my fingers that AOS gets in soon...

Hey everyone.. We're slowly making our way into port in Puerto Rico from adventure of the seas. It's been an adventure to say the least! We're expected to be able to start getting off at around noon. Problems started in St Kitts, left there delayed by nearly 9 hours, changed itinerary since we couldn't make it to Aruba so we went to Antigua, St Maarten for two days, and then we were supposed to go to st Croix but more problems came so we had to skip the too. Yesterday we traveled about 13 notical miles the entire day by basically drifting all day as they were trying to fix the propeller that they original patch fixed. It's just patch dozed again so our top speed is about 5 knots. It's been pretty crazy on board this morning as people are trying to change flights. The capton has kept us pretty informed the whole week, but still Def a disappointment by not going to Aruba and Curacao and basically drifting through the ocean all week and sitting at ports all night. We made the best of it though, and it was still enjoyable, except for today. Questions? So far, no idea what they're doing next week.

Hey everyone.. We're slowly making our way into port in Puerto Rico from adventure of the seas. It's been an adventure to say the least! We're expected to be able to start getting off at around noon. Problems started in St Kitts, left there delayed by nearly 9 hours, changed itinerary since we couldn't make it to Aruba so we went to Antigua, St Maarten for two days, and then we were supposed to go to st Croix but more problems came so we had to skip the too. Yesterday we traveled about 13 notical miles the entire day by basically drifting all day as they were trying to fix the propeller that they original patch fixed. It's just patch dozed again so our top speed is about 5 knots. It's been pretty crazy on board this morning as people are trying to change flights. The capton has kept us pretty informed the whole week, but still Def a disappointment by not going to Aruba and Curacao and basically drifting through the ocean all week and sitting at ports all night. We made the best of it though, and it was still enjoyable, except for today. Questions? So far, no idea what they're doing next week.

Appears you guys are real close to the dock now

With the slower speed I was wondering if the stabilizers are less effective. Do you feel more rolling? I'm a little surprised they're goung to try another sailing. I wouldn't want to be on Adventure this week.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Are you missing your flight today and if so I hope u can find a hotel keep us updated if u can.

Are you missing your flight today and if so I hope u can find a hotel keep us updated if u can.

It's been a real hectic morning.. We were in a suite so I initially started with the Concierge but the outbound calls from the ship wouldn't work because of such a high volume so i used my cell phone and rebooked a little later flight but the latest I could go was 12:50. No idea if we are going to make it or not by that time.

It's been a real hectic morning.. We were in a suite so I initially started with the Concierge but the outbound calls from the ship wouldn't work because of such a high volume so i used my cell phone and rebooked a little later flight but the latest I could go was 12:50. No idea if we are going to make it or not by that time.

I hope u can make it best of luck I wonder when they will start off loading passengers and luggage

:( Hope you make your flight.

Any luck where u able to get off or are the lines huge?

Billion dollar corporations don't communicate through FB. They may advertise or promote, but it is in no way a proper channel for communications.

You're just a little behind the times. Billion Dollar corporations most definitely DO communicate via Facebook, all the time. It would be a huge mistake to communicate ONLY on Facebook, but it's also a huge mistake to not include Facebook as one of the communications mediums - as well as Twitter.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

You're just a little behind the times. Billion Dollar corporations most definitely DO communicate via Facebook, all the time. It would be a huge mistake to communicate ONLY on Facebook, but it's also a huge mistake to not include Facebook as one of the communications mediums - as well as Twitter.

They advertise, they promote. They may utilize social media to reinforce a publicly released statement, but it is still not considered an acceptable means for a first line of communications. That is why they ask you for your phone number, email, text address, alternative person to contact and not whether you have liked their FB page.

They advertise, they promote. They may utilize social media to reinforce a publicly released statement, but it is still not considered an acceptable means for a first line of communications. That is why they ask you for your phone number, email, text address, alternative person to contact and not whether you have liked their FB page.

I specifically DID say it would be a huge mistake to use ONLY Facebook, but corporations who are the best at communications DO definitely use Facebook as A (not THE) communications channel, despite your original assertion to the contrary.

Edited by LetsGetWet!

I didn't say "first line" and I specifically DID say it would be a huge mistake to use ONLY Facebook, but corporations who are the best at communications DO definitely use Facebook as A (not THE) communications channel, despite your original assertion to the contrary.

Words DO have meanings and so I can appreciate your measured and correct response. I think we are in basic agreement here in that case.

Right....they may not use social media as the primary line..

BUT Carnival is ALL OVER the delay, fog etc on THEIR social media...go figure...Royal is keeping it quiet, unless they're ONLY telling people who are sailing...

It's in the best interests of the traveling public to plaster info ALL OVER the place....

BUT Carnival is ALL OVER the delay, fog etc on THEIR social media...go figure...Royal is keeping it quiet, unless they're ONLY telling people who are sailing...

It's in the best interests of the traveling public to plaster info ALL OVER the place....

Yep

Billion dollar corporations don't communicate through FB. They may advertise or promote, but it is in no way a proper channel for communications.

Nope

I agree. I really think rccl needs to post something sooner than later. The not knowing I think is much worse than an answer that you need to deal with. All those people traveling with rccl today should be told so that they can show up later, book an additional night in a hotel, etc. not a good start to vaca. I know it's out of their control but be considerate to these people.