Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Meyer Werft webcam image from March 2nd.

2015_03_02_Halle_6_W466.jpg

edit; it appears they moved the whole, err half, ship towards the back of the building hall. The Spa pool (as found by Barnacle) still can be seen on the foreground so the bridge part is facing to the left so we're looking from aft to bow?

Edited by FreestyleNovice

Others reported to check stateroom info when selecting a specific stateroom (mock booking) on the NCL site.

Thanks

It looks like all BA cabins, that I looked at, have the bed next to the balcony:confused:

Are they not alternating bed placement anymore?

Edited by jonbgd

Thanks

It looks like all BA cabins, that I looked at, have the bed next to the balcony:confused:

Are they not alternating bed placement anymore?

I noticed that too, when booking my balcony cabin. I even randomly checked other balcony cabins and they all looked the same....

I hope the beds are in a nice spot

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

As long as they are on the ship, it's all good. :D

Last Summer I sailed on the Breakaway in a BC cabin. I was convinced that if the bed wasn't by the balcony, it would somehow materially impact the efficiency/enjoyment of the room. I wound up in a cabin with the bed by the door (couch by the balcony), and you know what? I still had a great time. So as long as the bed is on the ship, it's enough for me.

As long as they are on the ship, it's all good. :D

Last Summer I sailed on the Breakaway in a BC cabin. I was convinced that if the bed wasn't by the balcony, it would somehow materially impact the efficiency/enjoyment of the room. I wound up in a cabin with the bed by the door (couch by the balcony), and you know what? I still had a great time. So as long as the bed is on the ship, it's enough for me.

I hate when the bed is by the balcony, but like you, it's all good as long as there is one! I don't know or care where the bed is in the cabins I have booked.

Very excited about this ship, we are booked on the nov/21/2015 sailing followed by the nov/29/2015 on the Getaway. We've been on the BA 3 times in less than a year, 3 different itineraries and we love the BA class, and we know we are going to love the BA+ even more, a lot of new stuff.

I was wondering which ship will be accompanying the Escape at the shipyard now that the Anthem is out and i found this link and it loos like is the RC Ovation of the Seas to be completed in june/2016.

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/Orderbook.html

I hate when the bed is by the balcony, but like you, it's all good as long as there is one! I don't know or care where the bed is in the cabins I have booked.

We prefer the bed near the balcony

it makes it easier to get ready with where the closets will be located

Im thinking it will still be the alternating locations

Edited by jonbgd

Does anyone else have a mini-panic attack when they look at pics of this ship being built? I'm not sure if it's extreme fear or extreme excitement. I'll go with excitement. Sailing Escape February 6, 2016.

I agree a little crazy to see it being built [emoji15]. Sailing the week before you:).