Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

See, look at the picture go clubbing until the wee hours. Last time I was on the epic I believe they closed bliss at 4 a.m.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I love this. Having a place to go with a scene until the wee hours of the morning is the best.

Hope the Escape will have a crazy club open.

What is going to be the dinner show on the Escape since the magic show isn't going to be a part of it? The John Hughes show?

We are booked and are so excited! Already purchased the dining package almost 2 years out!

Yes, I think it is the John Hughes show.

I hope it is included with the UDP! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm doing Anthem, and then my next cruise after is Escape, so this is just wonderful LOL.

Dave where does your Anthem sailing go? After Quantum I have Regal Princess and then Escape. My Quantum sailing coming up will determine if I sail on this class again :)

Edited by Bugsy4271

Dave where does your Anthem sailing go? After Quantum I have Regal Princess and then Escape. My Quantum sailing coming up will determine if I sail on this class again :)

12 night Southern Caribbean, Anthem's very first sailing out of Bayonne :D San Juan, St. Kitts, St Maarten, Barbados, and Martinique, with a whole bevy of sea days! Cannot wait.

Thanks (Aquarianne) We usually don't get the UDP, but are this cruise. It may be covered in another post, but this posting is so huge I skipped around. I am wondering if all the specialties are covered by the UDP?

Sent using trained typing rabbits.

Edited by DreamingBig1

Thanks (Aquarianne) We usually don't get the UDP, but are this cruise. It may be covered in another post, but this posting is so huge I skipped around. I am wondering if all the specialties are covered by the UDP?

I would imagine it would cover most with the exception of Food Republic and the tapas restaurant since I believe they are priced ala carte. I know on Breakaway and Getaway it didn't cover Ocean Blue, Wasabi, and the noodle bar.... there you got 20 percent off.

Edited by Bugsy4271

I would imagine it would cover most with the exception of Food Republic and the tapas restaurant since I believe they are priced ala carte. I know on Breakaway and Getaway it didn't cover Ocean Blue, Wasabi, and the noodle bar.... there you got 20 percent off.

Thanks! I have a feeling that the Garces restaurant won't be covered, as it seems close in nature to the Ocean Blue concept.

Really excited about this cruise!! And its almost 2 years away!

I believe everything should be included in the UDP except Ocean Blue. Time will tell however.

S/F

Scott and June

Thanks! I have a feeling that the Garces restaurant won't be covered, as it seems close in nature to the Ocean Blue concept.

Really excited about this cruise!! And its almost 2 years away!

Have a feeling you're right that it won't be covered but I'm definitely going to try that, his tapas place, and Food Republic :)

This will be our first NCL experience and in line with another question of mine. Are there specialty restaurants open for lunch? Not including the ala carte places.

Sometimes Teppanyaki is open on sea days on some ships. No one has any clue if this will be the case for the Escape, obviously. Otherwise, no, the specialty restaurants on closed for lunch.