Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Unfortunately not, the webcam is a low low resolution and those aft shots were made by a photographer.

We won't be seeing any better or made by visitors unless Meyer release some pics, the front of the ship isn't visible from the visitor's walkway even if Escape is moved more towards the hall's door.

All we can do is wait.. :o

I'm sure it will be worth the wait :). Thanks for responding.

Well this photo lets me breathe a sigh of relief, looks like the corner suite I have booked in January on deck 12, is the double door version. It seems the difference in the picture is right angle corners on frames for doors, and rounded corners on the suites with the bathroom windows overlooking the balcony. Thanks so much for the post.;)

Np! The pace of the news on her is.. soo.. slow.. Constantly scouring the internet!! :D

Other lines follow their new builds much better lol.

You got that right! Maybe NCL like to build the anticipation? The only ship I've seen them do more coverage on was the Epic. The website for the Epic had more info, a blog, pics, etc. It certainly fueled the excitement for my fam, so they are bummed about the limited details being released on the Escape. So, thanks for filling in the gap!

Well this photo lets me breathe a sigh of relief, looks like the corner suite I have booked in January on deck 12, is the double door version. It seems the difference in the picture is right angle corners on frames for doors, and rounded corners on the suites with the bathroom windows overlooking the balcony. Thanks so much for the post.;)

I'm in the same boat (get it?:p) as you. I'm also on deck 12 and it seems like I got the configuration that I wanted.

The "Mickey Mouse" windows like the ones on 15 do seem to denote something...different. I hope that it works out and everyone gets the configuration that they want. Even though configuration B isn't what I want, it would be nice if those who prefer it can get it.

I also prefer no support pole but wouldn't change if 12306 gets one.

I'm in the same boat (get it?:p) as you. I'm also on deck 12 and it seems like I got the configuration that I wanted.

The "Mickey Mouse" windows like the ones on 15 do seem to denote something...different. I hope that it works out and everyone gets the configuration that they want. Even though configuration B isn't what I want, it would be nice if those who prefer it can get it.

I also prefer no support pole but wouldn't change if 12306 gets one.

My room is h916126 I have no idea what floor that's on lol

The "Mickey Mouse" windows like the ones on 15 do seem to denote something...different.

The Mickey Mouse effect is due to the (automated) steel cutting, it's necessary to realign the beam as far as I know. The machine(s) can't make a straight 90 degrees angle in one quick move is my best guess.

I have seen Mickey Mouse cuts all over the ship (and Ovation) were 90 degree angles were needed when visiting Meyer.

The Mickey Mouse effect is due to the (automated) steel cutting, it's necessary to realign the beam as far as I know. The machine(s) can't make a straight 90 degrees angle in one quick move is my best guess.

I have seen Mickey Mouse cuts all over the ship (and Ovation) were 90 degree angles were needed when visiting Meyer.

Does that mean that they won't be there after completion? I keep forgetting that it's still a work in progress.

NCL just posted a couple of new photos from the webcam on their fb page. Looks like the scaffolding is being removed from the aft cabins as the finish!

https://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline

Sweet! Nice catch happy cruzin! NCL is sooo silent about her! :D

Let's see if we can put them up here.

11659237_10153524743041414_4339808094066657136_n.jpg?oh=91d81720a7799914503f61ea27c4f975&oe=56305D2F

11351147_10153524741256414_6370039322533957253_n.jpg?oh=ad1794dfd0ef366e68351e6a610ecf1c&oe=56310E62

Just booked room 13870 for May! Has anyone been in an angled balcony room? If so, how is it?

Was having a hard time deciding bt Oasis, Allure and Getaway, Escape. I was reading the Royal Caribbean boards and everyone e seemed to be complaining about something or arguing so I decided to go ahead and try out a practically brand new ship for my first NCL cruise. I come to the NCL boards and most people are happy with their experience and those that aren't still seem happy.

Looking forward to our cruise!

Just booked room 13870 for May! Has anyone been in an angled balcony room? If so, how is it?

Was having a hard time deciding bt Oasis, Allure and Getaway, Escape. I was reading the Royal Caribbean boards and everyone e seemed to be complaining about something or arguing so I decided to go ahead and try out a practically brand new ship for my first NCL cruise. I come to the NCL boards and most people are happy with their experience and those that aren't still seem happy.

Looking forward to our cruise!

No help to you with the angled balcony - but we have loved our NCL experiences! Quite happy that we branched to try something new a few years ago - and now we just keep coming back! ;) :D

Wow, thanks so much for these pics. Looking at the first resonably high res photos of the Owner's Suites, it looks like I may have made a big mistake choosing deck 18 over 17. The balconies look much larger on deck 17 thank 18. Bugger:mad: