Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Although I despise the itinerary, I booked an aft corner suite 13306 to check the ship out. I do hope at sometime in the future, the Getaway and the Escape, or Bliss will alternate itineraries, or head to the southern Caribbean rather than the discount tour to the USVI, BVI and Bahamas.:eek:;)

AGreed! We're think of booking as a "cheap" cruise so that we can just explore & enjoy the ship! We've only been on 4 cruises and never on a mega ship! And by cheap cruise I mean not getting off and wasting money in places we've been to already. I don't like Nassau at all and have been to St Thomas 5 times already.

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pictures! Such beautiful views....something I won't get to see when I sail with 4000+ of my "closest friends!!!" :rolleyes:

......to everyone on the transatlantic.....have a wonderful time and bring her home safe to Miami. :)

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pictures! Such beautiful views....something I won't get to see when I sail with 4000+ of my "closest friends!!!" :rolleyes:

......to everyone on the transatlantic.....have a wonderful time and bring her home safe to Miami. :)

But I'm certain the rest of the passengers are as wonderful as we are.;)

There is a new album in my gallery from the pool area, waterslides and rope garden etc. . Unluckily there was not the best weather for such environment but I hope you'll get somes ideas about the facilities. And I think photos from early morning and night shots are also quite attractive ;-) .

Here is the direct link to the album:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=344

1500K3__3196.jpg

1500K3__3778.jpg

1500K3__3973.jpg