Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I don't know if this has been answered yet but I'd like to know how you use the arcade on the Escape? Specifically how are charges applied? Do you purchase an arcade card to swipe in the games or do you swipe your room card every time you play a game? I hope someone can answer this. Also how much games cost per play, standard arcade prices?

You just swipe your card and it charges your room. The games are not cheap but I have no idea how they compare price wise.

If you childs card has charging privileges they can go crazy is the arcade and your stuck. Always here of kids getting busted at the end of the cruise with arcade bills. Guess the folks don't check during the week.

I am unsure if you can put a spending limit on your kids card. We just give them a personal limit and check the bill daily. They know we check daily and no one gets surprised.

Most ships have a few times the arcade is "free play" its crazy insanely busy and crowded during that time but its free. DH and my 2 kids go to it but I avoid it like the plague.

Did anyone else notice there aren't any balcony lights on Escape? Is it just me? We couldn't find a switch to ours, so we went outside and there was none.

I thought it was our really really fwd balcony (a bit under the bridge wing) location was the reason for not having a light. :D

I noticed Sunday morning in the video of the Escape coming into the port. It was completely dark from maybe deck 8 to 15 or 16. I would have thought someone would have left a light. Now I know why they didn't. I guess if you're on your balcony at night, you need to keep your curtains open to be able to see out there. Unless, of course, the moon is as bright as we like it to be when we're cruising.

Wow - that's cool. There's always someone who forgets to turn it off, so I'm ok with no light on the balcony!

Agreed. Very happy there is no light on the balcony. Neighbors often leave theirs on all night on previous cruises which is very annoying.

it says that it ended 19min ago?

I created an account on periscope to see this. NCL is the only follow I have. It says no one I'm following is live. Technology! Why are you forsaking meeeeee???????

Im currently watching. I tried pulling it up on my phone and it said "broadcast too full". Keep trying! Also, it's at the top, not in the actual list at the bottom.

Edited by texangal39

It also appears they are attempting to stream using a 14.4k dial up connection :eek:

Yes, so the connection is horrible and it keeps freezing. The folks on Periscope are posting some grumpy comments. [emoji15][emoji33]

Edited by texangal39

I threw in the towel. Seriously. THIS is the best NCL can do? Scratching my head over here.

Well, you didn't miss much because it looks like they cut the broadcast. I'm super bummed and disappointed. Why NCL, why?!!! [emoji31][emoji30][emoji37]