Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Oops! My mistake. I meant the Chef's Table. What is it? How much? For whom? Thanks!

here are some links to other threads with pictures and menus, probable the menu will be different but you will get an idea.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2088631&highlight=chef+s+table+menu

posting # 11 pictures

posting #13 # menu

posting # 27 video of the food (superb, if does't make you sign in, i don't know what will)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2103258

This is my first time sailing on NCl . I am excited to sail on the Escape! We scored a really good deal at the beginning of the year. I was wondering, when can one begin securing dinner reservations?

90 days prior to your sail date, or 100 days prior if you are a suite or Haven guest.

Just wanna say Thank You....LrgPizza. Can't wait for ur pics and review.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha! You're welcome, but sadly, I don't intend to do a review, or share any pics, other than a few of menus and things to clarify any confusion people might have. There are others that have stated they will live blog from the TA. Not me. I'll be too busy vacationing. :D

Ha! You're welcome, but sadly, I don't intend to do a review, or share any pics, other than a few of menus and things to clarify any confusion people might have. There are others that have stated they will live blog from the TA. Not me. I'll be too busy vacationing. :D

Haha...don't blame you one bit but any info is better than none. And yes, please clarify some rumors about the UBP, UDP, etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just booked this week for a May 2016 cruise on Escape! So excited to be back on CC and following this thread! We booked an aft-facing balcony, our favorite. Can't wait for more details, and super excited for those who will be sailing soon. :)

Just booked this week for a May 2016 cruise on Escape! So excited to be back on CC and following this thread! We booked an aft-facing balcony, our favorite. Can't wait for more details, and super excited for those who will be sailing soon. :)

Just saw you on the roll call. I'm also on your May sailing. :) Can't wait!

Soon? Still 75 days to go :-(

Email response from Guy Harvey shirt manufacturer about making a NCL / Guy Harvey T-shirt:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

The proportions of the Norwegian Escape artwork do not lend themselves to fit on a t-shirt (being so long and thin).

The “species” on the ship art are well represented in our current t-shirt line."