Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

These great pictures really gives you a sense of how immense these drives are since a worker kindly stood by as they were taken. Almost unbelievable in size!

It's a floating city for sure! Like you said, the man next to the azipods is tiny...and look at the man in the genie lift! The ship is enormous!

I imagine they'll record and post the video of the sail out on their webpage, so no need to stay up until 2AM to see the sail-out unless you really want to. Personally, I watched the sail-out of the Anthem of the Seas they have posted, and it reminded me of the opening scene of Space Balls, you know with the REALLY long vessel. :p I can't wait to see the Escape since it's supposed to be even bigger! And I'm looking forward to taking a morning lap around that thing every AM. (Gotta burn the Paradise Burgers off somehow!)

I watched the sail-out of the Anthem of the Seas they have posted, and it reminded me of the opening scene of Space Balls, you know with the REALLY long vessel. :p I can't wait to see the Escape since it's supposed to be even bigger!

Anthem is actually a bit longer. But the Escape sail out will still be spectacular.

Am I right in thinking she'll come out stern first?

Anthem is actually a bit longer. But the Escape sail out will still be spectacular.

Am I right in thinking she'll come out stern first?

Sadly, I think you are. As fun as it will be to watch, it'd be more majestic if she came out the right way.

....Am I right in thinking she'll come out stern first?

If you really think about it, it kinda fits how NCL is doing things these days......a$$ backwards. :D

**and yes, I'm aware NCL has absolutely no control whatsoever over this.

That's awesome you're doing a B2B with the Reflection, that ship rocks. What a great 2 weeks you're gonna have!

Thanks for this! We are beyond excited for this trip! I think it will be a really great "enticement" to see the Escape moored nearby when getting on the Reflection. Hopefully it will help to build the anticipation just that much more for the next week!

Edited by tarps14

That is so awesome you're doing escape and harmony TAs. What awesome itineraries! I'm jealous!

I got REALLY lucky w/ the Harmony - the day RCCL started their June "30 for 30" sale they did not re-price the harmony to offset the 30% discount (she hadn't been eligible for the BoGoHoax pricing previously), so got a killer deal on a bordwalk balcony close to the Aquatheater on deck 9 - with Diamond Balcony discount it was less than booking an inside :D

Thanks for this! We are beyond excited for this trip! I think it will be a really great "enticement" to see the Escape moored nearby when getting on the Reflection. Hopefully it will help to build the anticipation just that much more for the next week!

I was just on the Reflection in June and I just did a review on Cruise Radio. Check out Episode 320:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cruise-radio/id330992379?mt=2

For any of you who are able to book restaurants (or may just know), what is the cost going to be for Bayamo? We have the UDP and was wondering what the additional upcharge going to be for this restaurant. And has a menu been released for this (and Food Republic) yet?

I'm the planner in for my group of three and our friend will be visiting the beginning of September. Since this will be the last time the three of us are together before our cruise, I was hoping to have some information to share while we are all in the same room! :D

Thanks!