Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Does the booking open up at 90 days out? Only my 2nd cruise with NCL and on the first one we didn't have to book anything.

All info is appreciated.

Joanne, I'm not sure if it's available to all cabin categories or just Haven, but if you are pre-paying for your shore excursions, those can be reserved immediately after making your initial booking deposit. If you are using an onboard credit to "pay", though, you have to wait until you get onboard.

Just thought I would share this. If you have a Macy's or Belk near you, they are carrying t-shirts with Guy Harvey art work on them right now that are very nice. The colors and designs remind me a lot of the Escape hull art. Lots of sailfish designs.

Edited by tarps14

Just thought I would share this. If you have a Macy's or Belk near you, they are carrying t-shirts with Guy Harvey art work on them right now that are very nice. The colors and designs remind me a lot of the Escape hull art. Lots of sailfish designs.

Thanks Tarps14 I want to check this out at the store. I just looked at the store website and they have several there too. They are nice. I like the sailfish.

Better yet you can shop his whole collection online

http://www.guyharveysportswear.com/?_bta_tid=3.eFk.B70WzQ.GIj3.Ajb2Yg..ApuLfA.s.dJ4.l.BZDt.b.VbtxUA.Vbt9Pw.edr0NQ&_bta_c=916ho9dq2obzyudtt7m77q0mok86x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Bass Pro Shops also have quite a collection of Guy Harvey shirts, cups and other 'collectibles'. I was lucky enough to meet him at one of the south Florida Oceanfests a few years ago.

Edited by Diver2014

Boy I just noticed that there is only one pool bar. Some days when it was sunny and with a band playing, both bars on the Getaway were super busy. I just wonder what the logic of going from two bars to one is?

It's a 2 level bar now, so the people on the deck above the pool don't have to come down to get their drinks. It looks to me like it will be the same amount of "bar", just easier access for people.