Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Probably check out the Studio Lounge for a few minutes and then head to the dining room for some lunch (I rarely eat breakfast, so by 1-2 pm, I'll probably be ready for something!). lol

Then after checking out my room and muster drill, I'll probably head to Spice for sailaway and to check out the grotto!

Where is the Studio Lounge? :confused: It is the only bar I have not been able to find. It isn't specifically for singles is it?

Where is the Studio Lounge? :confused: It is the only bar I have not been able to find. It isn't specifically for singles is it?

I don't know for sure about the Escape, but on the Epic, the studio lounge is only for studio guests. You can get in there if you are with a studio guest, though.

The Studio Lounge is in the Studio space, and only accessible by your room key if you are a solo cruiser booked in a studio room....if you are soloing in say an inside or balcony, you are on your own.

The Studio Lounge is in the Studio space, and only accessible by your room key if you are a solo cruiser booked in a studio room....if you are soloing in say an inside or balcony, you are on your own.

The doors are opened to all solo cruisers for a pre-supper get together and cocktail hour. The idea is to meet up for dinners if you are so inclined. Check the Freestyle Daily paper for times.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

Wow....that's only 12 days!! How exciting!! I hope you'll post lots of pictures but don't forget to actually drink those drinks your husband is carrying around!!

Hope you have a fabulous time!! :cool:

Ooh don't worry! I'll be trying out all those cocktails for research purposes of course lol! [emoji39] thank you, we really cannot wait & there will be a review with photos!

If you are a solo cruiser and are staying in a balcony or inside cabin you can get access to the studio lounge as well as all of the studio/solo activities. Go to the Solo's meeting the first night, location with be published, and they will activate your card for studio access. If you can't make it the first night go to the guest relations desk and they will connect you with Solo's coordinator for the cruise. I did it on the Getaway last October.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Sunset Lover 1971

If you are a solo cruiser and are staying in a balcony or inside cabin you can get access to the studio lounge as well as all of the studio/solo activities. Go to the Solo's meeting the first night, location with be published, and they will activate your card for studio access. If you can't make it the first night go to the guest relations desk and they will connect you with Solo's coordinator for the cruise. I did it on the Getaway last October.

Enjoy your cruise.

Jacqueline,

This is brilliant! Thanks for the tip. I shall definitely take your advice.

Those balconies on 15 are going to be very dark with that monster overhang :eek:

I'm kind of thinking that in the heat of the summer that might not be such a bad thing? I wonder how obstructed the view of the sky will be from those balconies?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by sctexan