Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

This thread will get some more and larger sized pictures the coming days and weeks so just a general question cq service announcement:

Could everybody refrain from quoting the actual pictures?

It's easy to edit the tags into some random describing text "two gym pics" or only quote the written post.

I think everyone would be thankful to see the pictures just once. Or maybe twice, at most. ;)

Thanks!

I've heard you have to see something 10 times before it's committed to memory... so maybe repetition is the key. :D

If you must reference an image, perhaps changing the image to a link instead is best. (example above) That way people who want to look at the image for reference can click the link, but it doesn't add another copy of the image to the post every time it's quoted. Just a suggestion. I generally don't think it's a big deal on cc to have images in the quotes, but on threads like this where there are so many images, and so many comments about them, a few simple techniques can keep the thread a lot more tidy.

Gym:

Thanks for the gym pics! My understanding is that the gym is opened up and expanded. On the "away" ships, the cardio is in a room by the windows facing the sea, and the weights in another room inboard with no view. The weights area especially is cramped. There is a hallway running between the two rooms to enter the spa reception area. I've heard on ESCAPE the glass walls are gone that separate the two areas. I suppose you still have to walk through the gym area to get to the spa, but at least it's opened up and hopefully larger.

The gym and pools are probably my two biggest complaints about the "away" class. It's nice to see NCL has made some improvements in both of these areas on ESCAPE. I still wish there was another pool, but at least the deck surrounding the main pool is more opened up.

If you must reference an image, perhaps changing the image to a link instead is best. (example above) That way people who want to look at the image for reference can click the link, but it doesn't add another copy of the image to the post every time it's quoted. Just a suggestion. I generally don't think it's a big deal on cc to have images in the quotes, but on threads like this where there are so many images, and so many comments about them, a few simple techniques can keep the thread a lot more tidy.

That's a lot of work that probably does not need to be done. Each time you quote a post it contains a link back to the full post.

image.jpg.07f4a8f7cc7884c453aa693bde922919.jpg

That's a lot of work that probably does not need to be done. Each time you quote a post it contains a link back to the full post.

It's really not a lot of work, at least I don't think so, it's one quick copy/paste. But like I said it's just a suggestion.

If there are a number of images in one post, and you're referencing one particular image, a link back to the original post might not be as helpful as a link to image you're referencing.

Golfer, thanks for your pics! If you sign up for an Instagram account (non use) you can view the larger pics, right click on them and search for the .jpg url's to get the large sizes of your found pics.

Just followed your directions. Thank you.

I'm a little behind the 8-ball with all this tech stuff...

It takes me 90 min to watch 60 Min.