Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Is it just me or do the hallways look wider than on sister ships? I remember the halls on Getaway being the skinniest I'd ever seen on a ship. These don't look that bad.

I guess it's hard to tell until I walk down one.

Certainly don't look very wide compared to the new RCCL and Princess ships IMHO, may be an optical illusion as the carpets are still to be laid, but as you say, hard to really tell until we do the walk.

11849909_1622920141316050_1661522515_n.jpg

Great pics! Hard to say if the cabin corridors are any wider. Here is one I took of the corridor on GETAWAY. If they are any wider on ESCAPE, it won't be by much. One difference is the angled part of the bulkhead where the cabin number is on ESCAPE is a different color. Perhaps a wood grain finish. I think it will give the corridor a more finished and refined look.

16384613102_f96b48786b_b.jpg

Edited by eroller

The cabins shown in the deck 8 hallway seems to be the fwd minis. I wonder if that explains the dark panel on the cabin doorway.

Could be. They may have the same treatment on GETAWAY. Probably just never noticed it.

A sneak preview for the wall plug questions ;)

12145396_1666864256916984_1097020643_n.jpg

Wow! With so many plugs I may not even need to bring a power strip!

Don't bet on it. noticed he is only using the European outlets, you can see the American outlet is not been used. yo can bring an adapter.

Just an FYI, on our 9/19 sailing, we had the app downloaded before boarding, purchased the 7.95 feature and it simply wouldn't work, even when we connected to the ships wifi. Went to guest services, they then directed us to the guy at the internet area, and he said would be working once we sailed away from port. And it did. But it didn't work before we sailed away. Might have just been a glitch or something with my sailing, not sure, but thought i'd mention it

Stupid Question. I concierge is just for the IPhone-right? Do they have a Android equivalent?

Stupid Question. I concierge is just for the IPhone-right? Do they have a Android equivalent?

works for android as well. Message/Call alerts did not work for my husband, who has an android device. I would send him a msg and he wouldnt answer right away because it wouldnt send him a notification popup or a sound alert. my iphone got the notification pop ups right away with sound alert. So not sure if it was some sort of setting he had wrong, but other people we were with who had android phones were experiencing the same thing.

thanks! Just watched it - so short! Anyone know if it's any bigger or has anything significantly different in the layout design from the Getaway?

Looking at the video and based on my experiences on the Breakaway, the Garden Cafe appears to have a similar layout on the Escape. The front (where you enter) appears to be a little different (towards the end of the video).