Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I will do a cabin review as soon as I get back, with loads of pictures. No sweat!

Sorry about your cold weather; I can sympathize as the temperatures here in Florida have plunged into the 80's F, so we are unpacking the sweaters and jackets and buying firewood. Heaven help us if its gets any cooler....

Very sorry to ask that .. but where will i see a cabin review ? Is it going to be a new " thread" on the forum page or is there somewhere else on the website that we can see specific cabin reviews ?

As for the weather, flying to Boca this week end , hope it will stay in the 80's and not go below. For us, that will be warm compare to our 45 F we have right now .

Josee

Very sorry to ask that .. but where will i see a cabin review ? Is it going to be a new " thread" on the forum page or is there somewhere else on the website that we can see specific cabin reviews ?

I will post it on the NCL Forum as a new thread. Probably second week of December. I'll include my e-mail address in case you have specific questions.

Guy Harvey's contest for a 2 night cruise on Escape is actually the pre-inaugural industry preview cruise. Whoever wins will also get to see the naming ceremony and get free food and drinks! :)

I believe this contest is for the actual inaugural cruise and naming ceremony, it says so in the contest info. Guy Harvey will be there as well for you to meet. It is not a pre-inaugural sailing, it is the actual inaugural in Miami so even better. Good luck to all who enter! :)

I believe this contest is for the actual inaugural cruise and naming ceremony, it says so in the contest info. Guy Harvey will be there as well for you to meet. It is not a pre-inaugural sailing, it is the actual inaugural in Miami so even better. Good luck to all who enter! :)

Hi,

I just saw this post so missed the live feed but, is there still a way to participate in the contest? I tried the link but it said "closed" and don't see it any place else TIA

I personally use the term "pre-inaugural" to differentiate it from the "inaugural" that NCL is selling for November 11-14. It's debatable whether or not the industry preview cruise can be considered an inaugural since it's not actually available for sale to the general public. Usually producing revenue is a criteria for an inaugural, which is not the case for the November 9-11 cruise. I understand that some consider anything after the naming to be an inaugural as well. It's all really academic.

I personally use the term "pre-inaugural" to differentiate it from the "inaugural" that NCL is selling for November 11-14. It's debatable whether or not the industry preview cruise can be considered an inaugural since it's not actually available for sale to the general public. Usually producing revenue is a criteria for an inaugural, which is not the case for the November 9-11 cruise. I understand that some consider anything after the naming to be an inaugural as well. It's all really academic.

"Inaugural" or "Pre-inaugural".....who cares what it is named if it is FREE!!!:D

Lloyd I've been missing you! :mad: ;)

That's a sweet pic, I think it shows almost no difference with dividers (= placement of the railing near the "dropoff") of the M6/BX?

Hmm, I think it shows a slight pull back on the BX. I have a BX booked and it appears to me to be a small amount pulled back similar to the GA/BA. Look at the bottom of that picture.

I'm not worried, I like the value and location and on almost all balconies you can not look directly down to the water other then the MX on that deck. I still think you might get pretty dang close to looking down though :)

Soon I can find out for myself. If anyone is on the early cruises can find out, please let us know!

HoopTroop

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I just saw this post so missed the live feed but, is there still a way to participate in the contest? I tried the link but it said "closed" and don't see it any place else TIA

I believe I saw it posted some where on CC.I think you go to Guy's website and join his Hammerhead program to enter. Sorry, I don't have a better explanation. :confused:

I was using the term from the contest that stated it was the Inaugural. I understand what you are saying.

Though, I bet those on it sure will produce a lot of revenue for NCL with regards to future people sailing on Escape and other ships, he he. :D

Exactly :)! I wouldn't mind free specialty dining and drinks for two days :p

I think you and FreestyleNovice both deserve to be on the 2 day freebie for all the informative posts you have been posting to keep us up to speed with all that's been going on[emoji572]️[emoji572]️[emoji3].

Can't wait for the TA.

John

Just booked this ship today for Presidents' week. We'll be in an M6 mini suite, and I can't wait to be on that big 'ol balcony when it's freezing at home. Now I have to read all 200+ pages of this thread to see what I've got to look forward to.

Edited by Island_Chica

I think you and FreestyleNovice both deserve to be on the 2 day freebie for all the informative posts you have been posting to keep us up to speed with all that's been going on[emoji572]️[emoji572]️[emoji3].

Can't wait for the TA.

John

Totally agree!! There have been quite a few helpful and informative posters to this forum, which I have really appreciated but, I always take careful note of posts by Freestyle and BB....thanks so much!! :cool:

Thanks but that's too much credit! Just giving back what I've learned here on CC. We all share the same passion. :)

It's fun to do this threads because of everybody joining in, adding more info, finding new stuff, discovering the ship as she gets near completion and seeing the first live reports.

You all contribute, in many many ways, from the ones from the first hour to the ones joining in at the last moments, we all bring together the knowledge and the content that makes this kind of threads a great success. And even making them the largest and longest threads CC has ever seen (Breakaway hit the record).