Celebrity secrets and tips

bearette

Just a quick question on the beverage packages, how do you guys come out with the math as opposing just paying as you go, taking into consideration the specials with buckets of beers, happy hours, etc.? I was thinking I'd have to drink 8 to 10 drinks per day and on port days that would be impossible....and questionable on non-port days. Just want to figure out if I'm missing something on these drink packages. :o:o

Edited by AcaCandy

Just a quick question on the beverage packages, how do you guys come out with the math as opposing just paying as you go, taking into consideration the specials with buckets of beers, happy hours, etc.? I was thinking I'd have to drink 8 to 10 drinks per day and on port days that would be impossible....and questionable on non-port days. Just want to figure out if I'm missing something on these drink packages. :o:o

I think it's kind of hard to figure out if the package is a good deal or not. It's not all about alcohol...fresh orange juice, bottled water, smoothies are all a part of the package. Want to take a bottle of water with you on shore excursions...that's covered.

I suspect that you need to drink at least 3 alcoholic drinks for it to make any sense...but a couple of drinks before dinner, a glass of wine at dinner (or two)....not so hard to do.

Daily specials are a mixed bag....sometimes the daily special is at the regular price...some are 2 for 1 but you have to want that drink and so on.

I'm not sure there is a good answer....only you know what you might drink.

What a great thread.....and to have a photo of the chocolates!! Awesome. I went to the coffee bar every day on the Constellation and don't remember seeing them. After this, I'll be looking for them on the Silhouette in November. Thanks for the great tips!!!

Other secrets...

Pack a small extension cord. If you don't have a converter adapter it helps.

Take you bathing suit on your carry on and head to the pool upon embarkation if your room isn't ready.

The chairs in the MDR are deep. If your a short girl like me, ask you waiter for a pillow to put behind you. It's much more comfortable. You'll only need to ask once and it will be there every night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app - My next cruise - Equinox - B2B 6/2014

• 3 weeks later...

My best tip is for scrap bookers. Go to the scrapbooking classes offered in the morning on sea days. They give you page packs that you can make right there or save for later. I did this and am working on mine now.

My best tip is for scrap bookers. Go to the scrapbooking classes offered in the morning on sea days. They give you page packs that you can make right there or save for later. I did this and am working on mine now.

Are they Celebrity or ship themed? Can you post a picture? Thanks!

Hopefully Celebrity won't cut this activity. Did you hear any rumors about this?

Going on Century from Oz in October. Is there a Cafe el Bacio on it? - I've only seen the other Cafe advertised.....does the one on Century have freebies?

What are the most exotic and yummy drinks you've tried (ones that are on the Classic Drink Package).

Thanks in advance.

I love the Aspen! You can also ask for it on ice to enjoy in the afternoon. It has kalhua, frangelico and baileys with espresso. I think it comes with whipped cream too but I always ask not to add it to the drink. Part of the classic alcoholic package.

Take a picture of the daily schedule with your camera phone. With a digital copy, you don't have a carry the paper copy of the schedule around with you and can reference the schedule to check the time and location of activities.

I carried my iPhone with me so I'd have music by the pool, a camera, etc, so this was a very convenient way to bring along the daily schedule without filling my pockets with papers.

• 3 weeks later...