Celebrity secrets and tips

bearette

We are looking at our first Celebrity cruise and I found a year old secrets and tips thread, but since things change I wanted to see if I could get a current thread going on what you love about Celebrity. So what should we eat, what bar should we make sure to go to? Etc...

Happy reminiscing!

Yes, but most of the postings are over a year old so I thought I would start a new one... If anyone else is like me they don't want to go through a year of tips only to find out half aren't good anymore. I admit I am lazy and want instant gratification.

Bring or buy a lanyard for your seapass. Go to guest relations and they will do a punch hole on your seapass to attach to lanyard. No need for the plastic covering.

Your seapass can be easily be de-magnatized if it is anywhere near your cell phone.

This isn't exactly secret - nit a lot of people don't seem to know that the treats at Cafe al Bacio are free -'no drink purchase required. They also have a box of square squares on the counter that are free!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This isn't exactly secret - nit a lot of people don't seem to know that the treats at Cafe al Bacio are free -'no drink purchase required. They also have a box of square squares on the counter that are free!

What are square squares???

I want to know too..what are square squares?

I want to know too..what are square squares?

They are little chocolates. Different flavors. Raspberry, au lait, dark, etc. They're about 1" x 1" (or so) and very thin and VERY GOOD. I ry not to eat much chocolate or desserts and this little morsel took care of those cravings.

Do you mean that there are "separate" pastries, etc. that are free"? I take it that most of the pastries there are "extra"?

Thank you

Barbara

Do you mean that there are "separate" pastries, etc. that are free"? I take it that most of the pastries there are "extra"?

Thank you

Barbara

Only a charge for the drinks.

Thank you

Barbara

Hi Barbara, ALL the pastries at Cafe Al Bacio are complimentary.

The only thing they charge you for are beverages. So, any sweets/

pastries/cookies, whatever is in the case to eat....No extra charge

for it.

Edited by Lois R

EVERYTHING that is not liquid is free at Cafe al Bacio! The pastries are fresher than the buffet and those little chocolates are amazing!

My children like to have a glass of skim milk before going to bed. I usually get the milk at Cafe al Bacio, and it is free!!:):)

And the best lemon meringue pie you have had in your entire life.

My children like to have a glass of skim milk before going to bed. I usually get the milk at Cafe al Bacio, and it is free!!:):)

I also love a glass of milk before bed. Sometimes I grab a carton, take it to the martini bar and have them add some Kahlua to it....with ice....yummy!!

Oh NOOOOOO !!!!!! I am usually very in control when it comes to sweets and pastries but then someone has to go and mention it,,,,,,,,"lemon meringue: !!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm sailing in 6 days ! OK , the hell with it, bring it on.