Oasis 3/22-29/14, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, very pretty girls!

day one cont.

jrsuitebathroom2_zpsd0590463.jpg

Real tub and shower

So now I understand RCCI reason for giving me this upgrade. A new way to increase revenue on future bookings! Boy this is going to cost me! After seeing this, I guess now I have to always book this type of cabin, it is so nice! We had originally book an ocean balcony. I don't ever want to get an upgrade to the Aqua Theater Suite :)

So we unpacked and then walked around and waited for the Muster drill, you know, seven short blasts followed by one long blast (insert your favorite fart joke here and laugh, I always laugh at fart jokes having that 11 year old humor).

So just went back and looked at pics. We sat next to the girls and a gentleman at the ice show. I don't know if you were the man or your friend but if it was you we were the family with the crazy 2 year old (and told us you didn't mind us passing by to take him to the bathroom bc you remembered those days!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great start!

Thanks beachdiamonds

Well you're off to a great start! Giving those "famous" CC reviewers a run for their money already.

Looking forward to reading more...

Hope just to be half as good as those All Stars!

Subscribed! I read everything I can on the Oasis and Allure as I am counting the (too many) days until we sail. Thanks for your review. :)

Thanks for the post. Hope the review will help you on your cruise

Caneguy

Subscribed! I read everything I can on the Oasis and Allure as I am counting the (too many) days until we sail. Thanks for your review. :)

Subscribed! And thank you!

Hi Pam,

Thanks for reading along

Sounds like the same travel service deal I have in May. Did you have any trouble receiving any of them? It seems strange that you don't get anything to prove you are entitled until you board ship. How are they handled? Does everything just appear on your account on checkin?

Keep up the good "work" with the review. I'm subscribed. Thanks.

DrB

Hi DRB 2000,

I had it written in the documents of the cruise. Had no trouble getting the extra's on board. Went to the Spa and they had a list of cabins that were getting a free service, the OBC was posted on my account on the first day and I went to Guest Service and they gave me a voucher for 2 dinners at the restaurant of my choice except 150 Park or Chef's Table. One thing is that I had to use the Spa or dinner vouchers on a Port Day.

Caneguy

Great review Caneguy, hoping you hurry as we will be on Oasis on Sat (4/5) doing the same ports.

Would you recommend Bernards tour in St. Martin? I think he has three, which one to choose.

Congrats on your upgrade. When we were on Allure last year we reserved a Jr. Suite and were upgraded to a Grand Suite, it was Wonderful! You'd like it! It will be tough going to a regular Ocean View Balcony this cruise, but the upside is that we are at the end of the hall on deck 11, so right next to the secret balcony!