Oasis 3/22-29/14, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, very pretty girls!

Looking forward to more

Thanks Imares1968 keep reading and looking at the pictures. tell me if you like the review

What travel agent did you book with to get all those great add ons??

I do not think that I can post the name of the agency here, sorry. Can e-mail you the name if you give me your e-mail address

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love the photos of the ship before the crowds "interfere". We are on the Oasis in about 6 weeks. My husband likes to be up early too, so maybe he can get some good photos. I'll show him your review to give him some ideas. ;)

.... My younger son is a Jr at the University of Miami majoring in Finance and Economics. He called us yesterday and told us that he has been ACCEPTED INTO THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN RISING SENIORS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM for this summer in the Finance division!!

Congrats! Should be a great experience, but, can he afford to lose some brain cells?;)

Doing the same itinerary this coming SAT and this is making me salivate like crazy!!

Have a great time on your cruise. My cousin is also going this Sat!

We were on the cruise with you, looking forward to your review!

Hope you like the review Danzur. We had a great time and I am sure you did as well.

Great review so far... keep it up.

Thanks Vanelli56. And thanks for posting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Following along! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Its soooo appreciated!

I got so much information from reading other reviews that I just wanted to give back. Thanks for posting, hearing from those who read the review is really great.

Subscribed and thoroughly enjoying you review Caneguy. DW and I did eastern in 2012 and are booked for Feb 28 2015 western. So much we didn't get to see and know some of the secrets now. Hehe keep it coming please.

Chow

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Forums mobile app

Enjoying the review, keep it comming!

We were not planning much for our Nasaua stop, just to get off to get some pictures of the Ship. Looks like Junkanoo Beach is a good spot for this, thanks for the pictures you took gave us a great idea for a good spot.

Bev

Day 2 con't

Got back to the ship and met my wife for lunch in the MDR. Lunch in the MDR is great. I love the Tutti Salad bar and lunch in the MDR it is a nice and relaxed lunch.

TheTuttiSaladguys_zps8b29c1a7.jpg

The Tutti Salad Guys. They make a great salad!!!

MDRlunchbreadselection_zps97929715.jpg

Bread selection for lunch buffet

TheShrimpSaladsandwichguy_zpsc7f9978b.jpg

This guy makes a great shrimp salad sandwich!

TheShrimpSaladsandwich_zps171c18d8.jpg

The Shrimp Salad Sandwich

Then I got ready for my free massage (part of our package from the company with which we booked the cruise). Had a very nice 50 minute Swedish massage. The only cost was the gratuity. Now here comes one complaint. I did not pay for the massage as it was included in my package, but the cost was $130. I asked if after the massage I could use the sauna and was told that is an extra charge. I think that is so wrong. I have been to many fine hotels and every time I booked a massage I had free access to the spa area of the hotel and use of the sauna, steam room, men's locker, etc. I think if you just paid $130 for a massage you should be able to use the spa as well. Just my thoughts.

SO here is a price list for Spa services, but remember, NO SPA FOR YOU!!

vitalitypricelist_zps361e493c.jpg

Enjoying your review and photos, DW and I were onboard the Oasis last Fall and will be sailing on the Allure this Fall in the one of the bump out Jr. Suite Cabins, one question, how large was the sofa in your cabin?

Subscribing!!

We are on the Oasis on May 3, 2014. I would love to see all the cruise compasses. Thanks in advance!

Linda :D

Hi, lperry1016,

I posted them and hope they are helpful in your planning. I know you will enjoy your cruise!

Excellent so far. What did you think of the food at Solarium Bistro? We are planning on eating there for lunch on embarkation say, too.

We really liked the Solarium Bistro for lunch and it was a wonderful suprise for dinner. I would do both, lunch is more relaxed there on departure day.

Caneguy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great review Caneguy, hoping you hurry as we will be on Oasis on Sat (4/5) doing the same ports.

Would you recommend Bernards tour in St. Martin? I think he has three, which one to choose.

Congrats on your upgrade. When we were on Allure last year we reserved a Jr. Suite and were upgraded to a Grand Suite, it was Wonderful! You'd like it! It will be tough going to a regular Ocean View Balcony this cruise, but the upside is that we are at the end of the hall on deck 11, so right next to the secret balcony!

Hi Momzcruzing,

Yes I would recomend Bernard's. We had David, and he was great!

Hope you see this before you cruise tomorrow!! Have fun!

Caneguy

Then I got ready for my free massage (part of our package from the company with which we booked the cruise). Had a very nice 50 minute Swedish massage. The only cost was the gratuity. Now here comes one complaint. I did not pay for the massage as it was included in my package, but the cost was $130. I asked if after the massage I could use the sauna and was told that is an extra charge. I think that is so wrong. I have been to many fine hotels and every time I booked a massage I had free access to the spa area of the hotel and use of the sauna, steam room, men's locker, etc. I think if you just paid $130 for a massage you should be able to use the spa as well. Just my thoughts.

SO here is a price list for Spa services, but remember, NO SPA FOR YOU!!

vitalitypricelist_zps361e493c.jpg

Love the review of this Great Ship !!!!!

Just wondering if the massage was free why did it cost you $130.??? I will be having a free one on The Allure in a couple weeks and wondering if it's going to cost us that much too?!?!

Thanks Again!!!

Cane guy! Found your review...and thank you for the shout out:o:D

I love that everyone looks for the Flowrider house now;)

Looks like a great trip and you got some great photos! I'm very jealous about your beautiful girls...I like my own, but. I wish I had girls who smile, look at the camera, whose arms don't hang off their bodies at weird angles (and those were just the "good" photos:rolleyes:) whose eyes don't roll out of their heads when someone raises a camera. You are lucky to have young ladies who happily pose and it looks like you all had a lovely time (still waiting for a photo of your lovely lady- you know, the gorgeous one from whom your girls got their great looks? ;))

Looking forward to the rest of your review! :D