Navigator of the Seas - March 30

Baxter

Currently onboard and loving it. In one of the panoramic oceanview rooms...great size of room, and the window is fabulous. Much larger room than we are accustomed to on Carnival.

We are traveling with 2 kids - 5 and 7. Happy to answer any questions.

How much is the unlimited wifi package and how much is the photo packe(prints and cd)? Curious if I should pre-pay for photo package. Thanks :)

Last I heard, the unlimited internet for one device was around $200 for the week.

How much is the unlimited wifi package and how much is the photo packe(prints and cd)? Curious if I should pre-pay for photo package. Thanks :)

My husband just said 170-something. That may have been with the 10 percent discount. Will check out photo prices next time I'm down there.

Currently onboard and loving it. In one of the panoramic oceanview rooms...great size of room, and the window is fabulous. Much larger room than we are accustomed to on Carnival.

We are traveling with 2 kids - 5 and 7. Happy to answer any questions.

Can you post some pictures of the room showing the window? I have not yet been able to find photos of these cabins.

Hint: If you really want to get off early, you can be down there extra early. When the ship is cleared, the first tender leaves so the crew can set up on the pier. They will let you join them. This tender is usually empty.

Hint: If you really want to get off early, you can be down there extra early. When the ship is cleared, the first tender leaves so the crew can set up on the pier. They will let you join them. This tender is usually empty.

Oooh, thank you for this hint!

Gambler,

We were on the March 16th sailing of Navigator and the menu order went like this:

Mojo

Saffron (1st formal)

Pimento

Basil

Sage

Jasmine (2nd formal)

Pomdoro

Hope that helps,

What does all this mean?

Going on my first RCCL cruise in June.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you tell us what the dessert options are on the sage menu (night 5 )? I know the starters and the main courses, just missing the desserts. Thanks so much and enjoy your cruise !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can you tell us what the dessert options are on the sage menu (night 5 )? I know the starters and the main courses, just missing the desserts. Thanks so much and enjoy your cruise !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nevermind! I found them on another thread!

In Grand Cayman today. 7am lineup for tender tickets if you want off early. Cruise has been good. Not thrilled with the Cafe Promanade. Limited offerings though my daughter is loving the coconut cookies. Roughly 450 kids on board which has been the lowest count since mid February. Food has been perfectly adequate.

Baxter,

Hope you guys enjoy your day in Grand Cayman. Water there is absolutely beautiful! And I agree with your daughter - :D - I had taken extra baggies just for the purpose of grabbing a few coconut ranger cookies. We took them on our snorkel trip in grand cayman.

What kind if evening entertainment do they have. I was wondering if they have any Broadway type shows.

Production shows (singers, dancers, live orchestra), headliners (comedian, magician, singers, jugglers), Love and Marriage, Ice Skating Show.

Various venues with different types of live music.