Aqua Class on Constellation....Best Location?

Wonders10

I'm looking to book the constellation for next year and really want aqua class. I just love Blu! I've only been in s-class ships. What locations are best on this smaller ship? I'm interested in an aft facing cabin, as we had that before and enjoyed it.

P.s. It will be my honeymoon with a first time cruiser.

Thanks!

I'm looking to book the constellation for next year and really want aqua class. I just love Blu! I've only been in s-class ships. What locations are best on this smaller ship? I'm interested in an aft facing cabin, as we had that before and enjoyed it.

P.s. It will be my honeymoon with a first time cruiser.

Thanks!

A1 Aft. We spent nearly a month back there last year. Quiet, wonderful view.

Hello. We are just back from our Connie sailing...my parents stayed on board for a back to back where they switched to an aft Aqua cabin.

Here are some initial thoughts. Deck 11 aft aqua cabins are directly above the Sunset Bar. This could be very nice. There is the occasional musician that plays there. For our cruise, he was a solo guitarist/singer that was very good and easy to listen to. The one caution about this same scenario...smokers in the bar. Specifically, cigar smokers. One side of the bar has smoking...and it isn't easy to get away from the cigar smell even if you are on the opposite side of the bar...if your cabin is over this area, and you are bothered by this potential and like to hang out on your cabin...well...something to think about.

The changeover was just today. Mom is on these boards and she can report her opinion of the aft aqua cabin when she gets back...just initial thoughts from our observations during the cruise we sailed together. It's my parents first aft cabin.

On the other hand, do not take 9105 on Connie. Fantastic location mid-ship just a few feet from the elevators, but the noise from the floor above which is the pool could really bother a lot of people. The music source is located right above and the beat is bother some at various times of the day and night.

We had 9046 on our xmas cruise. Great cruise, great ship.

No noise issues in 9046 at all. However, I did not like the large overhang covering all deck 9 balconies.

IMG_5522.JPG

For our next cruise we booked AQ on Deck 11. Not one of the aft staterooms because of the Sunset Bar directly below, but a stateroom on the side without overhang.

For many more pics of Connie follow https://plus.google.com/photos/115329951158712806430/albums/5966611491113241825

Edited by Miaminice

We had 9046 on our xmas cruise. Great cruise, great ship.

No noise issues in 9046 at all. However, I did not like the large overhang covering all deck 9 balconies.

IMG_5522.JPG

For our next cruise we booked AQ on Deck 11. Not one of the aft staterooms because of the Sunset Bar directly below, but a stateroom on the side without overhang.

For many more pics of Connie follow https://plus.google.com/photos/115329951158712806430/albums/5966611491113241825

Funny, we pick the deck 9 aqua because of the overhang. I can't sit out on the balcony if it is in direct sun. We always pick the balconies aft of the midship elevators since they aren't under the pools. If you decide to go for the aft balconies pick the ones on the starboard side since the port is the smoking side.

There were very few smokers on our cruise, or at least it seemed like it because that section wasn't particularly smoky when we went there.

We did not mind the overhang either. I don't like the direct sunlight. We were in 9081 which was below the pool deck. When we were out on the balcony we could hear some of the deck party but it was not bad. More like background noise. I thought the location was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums