Regatta Verandah Room & Restaurant Reservations

sabrefan

How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?

R-Class Ships-Regatta, Insignia and Nautica-

Concierge and above staterooms and suites are are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant. Guests in other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

O-Class Ship Marina-

Guests in Owners Suites, Vista Suites and Oceania Suites are are allowed two dining reservations in each specialty restaurant. Guests in all other stateroom categories are allowed one dining reservation in each specialty restaurant.

View All FAQs

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/guestservices/default.aspx

If on a 10 day cruise in Verandah room on the Regatta, how many nights are you allowed to eat in Toscana and Polo?

For sailings of 8 thru 17 days, you'll be guaranteed at least 2 reservations in each restaurant, and will be eligible to make them online in advance of your Cruise from sixty days to seven days prior to Embarkation; with additional Restaurant capacity offered on a first come, first served basis, during the voyage.

For sailings of 8 thru 17 days, you'll be guaranteed at least 2 reservations in each restaurant, and will be eligible to make them online in advance of your Cruise from sixty days to seven days prior to Embarkation; with additional Restaurant capacity offered on a first come, first served basis, during the voyage.

Concierge & above get 2 reservations & can book 60 days prior all others are 1 reservation B cabins and below can book at 45 days out

Unless the website is wrong :confused:

Reservation Rules

When to make your reservations:

Your booking must be paid in full.

The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

Owner's, Vista and Oceania Suites can make reservations 90 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Penthouse Suites can make reservations 75 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms can make reservations 60 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms can make reservations 45 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Number of reservations (Regatta, Insignia, Nautica):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Penthouse Suite and Concierge Level Veranda

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

8-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

8-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Number of reservations (Marina and Riviera):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

Penthouse Suite

Concierge Level Veranda, Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

18+ Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Number of guests per table:

All reservations have a maximum of 8 guests per table.

Edited by LHT28

Concierge & above get 2 reservations & can book 60 days prior all others are 1 reservation B cabins and below can book at 45 days out

Well, let's just hope that they are Concierge, then!

Hope springs eternal :D

Reservation Rules

When to make your reservations:

Your booking must be paid in full.

The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

Owner's, Vista and Oceania Suites can make reservations 90 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Penthouse Suites can make reservations 75 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms can make reservations 60 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms can make reservations 45 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Number of reservations (Marina and Riviera):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

Penthouse Suite

Concierge Level Veranda, Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

18+ Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Number of guests per table:

All reservations have a maximum of 8 guests per table.

With one whole delightful O cruise under our belts (but with a second, 16 sailing-day cruise now booked on Regatta), just to clarify: what's discussed here and on the website are GUARANTEED reservations, yes? It seems a tad limiting to think that in 16 sailing days we'd only be "allowed" one shot each at Polo and Toscana on Regatta. I want to assume that in the course of these 16 days we'd have a reasonable chance of making additional reservations on board, tho' perhaps not at the peak desirable times.

Just as an editorial aside, it does seem a little strange that a 7-day and a 17-day cruise would have exactly the same limits on reservations below concierge level on the R ships. Or is that just me?

With one whole delightful O cruise under our belts (but with a second, 16 sailing-day cruise now booked on Regatta), just to clarify: what's discussed here and on the website are GUARANTEED reservations, yes? It seems a tad limiting to think that in 16 sailing days we'd only be "allowed" one shot each at Polo and Toscana on Regatta. I want to assume that in the course of these 16 days we'd have a reasonable chance of making additional reservations on board, tho' perhaps not at the peak desirable times.

What you are guaranteed and what you are able to achieve will differ from cruise to cruise AND will depend greatly on what time you are willing to dine and whether you are willing to share a table.

I have been on cruises where fellow cruisers have been able to dine in a specialty restaurant almost every evening (I would not want to personally).

I am not as enamored of the specialty restaurants as some (other than Jacques which is not on the R ships). We actually prefer the buffet to the specialties and our next cruise on Regatta (the first after the refurb) makes me wonder if I even want the 4 reservations I have made. I want those lobster tails.

Just as an editorial aside, it does seem a little strange that a 7-day and a 17-day cruise would have exactly the same limits on reservations below concierge level on the R ships. Or is that just me?

I agree

WE have been able to get extras on the R-ships but usually once is fine with us

Lyn

I am not as enamored of the specialty restaurants as some (other than Jacques which is not on the R ships). We actually prefer the buffet to the specialties and our next cruise on Regatta (the first after the refurb) makes me wonder if I even want the 4 reservations I have made. I want those lobster tails.

I agree wholeheartedly! Can't wait till Sept to board Insignia and have dinner after dinner at the wonderful grill in the buffet - lobster tails, steak of any kind, lamb chops....... . Pardon me if you see drooling on this post!

• 3 months later...

We just found out that we got an upgrade to a Concierge cabin on our Med. cruise that starts tomorrow. As I understand it, you can make two reservations in each specialtyrestaurant in a Concierge cabin, now it's not possible to book online at such short notice, but it is possible that you get to make the extra reservations on board then?

We just found out that we got an upgrade to a Concierge cabin on our Med. cruise that starts tomorrow. As I understand it, you can make two reservations in each specialtyrestaurant in a Concierge cabin, now it's not possible to book online at such short notice, but it is possible that you get to make the extra reservations on board then?

Yes when you board the ship go to the designated area for booking reservations

sometimes it is at the restaurant or at the entrance of Horizons, just ask & you will be directed to the correct area

enjoy the cruise

Lyn

I'm assuming you're on one of the R ships?

• 4 months later...

We are traveling with two other couples. Given that we are in an A2, I understand that we can make reservations for each of the specialty restaurants on the Regatta twice. Can one of us just make the reservations for all six of us so that we can sit together?

We are traveling with two other couples. Given that we are in an A2, I understand that we can make reservations for each of the specialty restaurants on the Regatta twice. Can one of us just make the reservations for all six of us so that we can sit together?

Yes as long as you have the other parties booking number & surname on hand when doing the online booking or call Oceania

I believe you can only make 1 booking per restaurant ahead of time the other one you can do on the ship

Edited by LHT28

Yes as long as you have the other parties booking number & surname on hand when doing the online booking or call Oceania

I believe you can only make 1 booking per restaurant ahead of time the other one you can do on the ship

I'm pretty sure that if you are allowed 2 reservations per restaurant then you can do them both on line. At least I've always been able to.

I'm pretty sure that if you are allowed 2 reservations per restaurant then you can do them both on line. At least I've always been able to.

Maybe you are correct it has been a number of yrs since we have done more than 1

Lyn

Maybe I missed it in my skimming through, but you CAN book different categories of rooms in the specialty restaurants but ALL parties have to be eligible to be book at the time.

To be clearer...

Let's say one party can book 60 days in advance but the other can't book at that time. You have to wait for the "lower down" category to book. You need both parties' booking numbers.

We haven't had a problem in booking reservations with different category rooms in the past. O does NOT sell out all tables before you have a chance. And they also leave a certain number of tables available for people booking once they are on board.

Mura

(In other other words, redundancy deliberate, if one couple is in an OS or VS and the other is in a PH, you have to wait for the PH couple to be eligible. At the same time, the higher category cabin can book a table and then ADD others once they are eligible. It's really not as complicated as it sounds.)

We are all in A2s on a 12 night cruise. Does that mean, then, that each cabin/couple can book their allotted number and cross reference the others?

If you want to sit together get 1 person to book the restaurant of choice

where it says sharing check NO then it will have an ADD GUEST button

you then input the other couple's booking numbers & surnames

This will be taken off their allotted reservations