Embark day

I am sailing on the vision of seas in June and just upgraded to a suite for the first time and after I did the person from RCCL advised me I can get early embark but did not know what time and also told me one of the alternate restaurants is open of me as a suite guest for lunch the day I board. Is this true and is it the normal menu I see for dinner or is there a another menu for the day of departure and suite guests. Anyone who has experienced this your help would be great.

If you have a suite, you get to board with the Pinnacle, and Diamond Plus. So if the ship boards at 11:30 you will be in the first group.

I've never seen a different menu for suite guests. However, you can choose from the full menu for room service.

If you have a suite, you get to board with the Pinnacle, and Diamond Plus. So if the ship boards at 11:30 you will be in the first group.

I've never seen a different menu for suite guests. However, you can choose from the full menu for room service.

But no room service for lunch the first day. I've never seen anything special for suite guests the first day but ships may differ.

Actually, JS's get priority boarding, but that's the only suite perk....you don't get a special dining room, or concierge lounge access, etc.....priority boarding and extra C&A points are the extent of the "perks".

Actually, JS's get priority boarding, but that's the only suite perk....you don't get a special dining room, or concierge lounge access, etc.....priority boarding and extra C&A points are the extent of the "perks".

JS perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Majesty and Vision class), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

WOW :D

I have booked a Junior Suite before and did not know half of these perks existed!!!

I am taking my children on their first cruise in October on the Independence and have booked a Junior Suite as a treat (and because I need the extra C and A points to get to the next level before a cruise next year).

So we will be making the most of all these perks....which will help us earn even more perks on our future cruises :eek:

JS perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet (all but Majesty and Vision class), priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Bob, you're so awesome. Thank you for... well... just thank you. ;):D