Courtyard Grill Menu???

happy cruzin

• 2 years later...
Anyone?

I can find almost all NCL menus bar this one.

I assume you mean the Courtyard lunch menu.

There very little on it, so no one has probably found it worthwhile to bother taking a picture. My recollection from the Breakaway a couple of weeks ago is something along the lines of hot dog, hamburger, chicken caesar salad wrap, onion rings, maybe a salad. I never eaten lunch there, but I'm pretty sure they'll also get you anything that's on the regular Haven restaurant menu.

??? They asked for the Courtyard Menu, which is very different. You can order from the Haven menu , but only during their lunch hours. The Courtyard menu is available all day.

To OP....there is also a fish sandwich with a ginger slaw dressing. It used to be swordfish, but I think most ships have switched to Mahi Mahi. My favorite food in the Haven is this fish (it has sesame seeds and is grilled) sans bun w/ an order of onion rings.

The Haven Restaurant Lunch Menu is what you are looking for. You can see it in the second post here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2320939

I assume you mean the Courtyard lunch menu.

There very little on it, so no one has probably found it worthwhile to bother taking a picture. My recollection from the Breakaway a couple of weeks ago is something along the lines of hot dog, hamburger, chicken caesar salad wrap, onion rings, maybe a salad. I never eaten lunch there, but I'm pretty sure they'll also get you anything that's on the regular Haven restaurant menu.

That is how I recall it as well but it has been a couple years.

• 1 year later...