Freedom to Puerto Rico?

Well at least this far out my itinerary on RCI's website still shows St Thomas...will be checking periodically anyway.

On RCi's website I am seeing April 19'th with San Juan as a port of call and not St Thomas.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?actionType=&promoType=&location=&portOfCall=&eventSource=ship&pageType=AS&dest=&state=NA&port=&duration=&price=&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&cruiseType=CO&ship=FR&&exp=true

I have heard that once you book the itinerary on your my cruises may not get updated.

On RCi's website I am seeing April 19'th with San Juan as a port of call and not St Thomas.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?actionType=&promoType=&location=&portOfCall=&eventSource=ship&pageType=AS&dest=&state=NA&port=&duration=&price=&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&cruiseType=CO&ship=FR&&exp=true

I have heard that once you book the itinerary on your my cruises may not get updated.

I just checked RCI'a website just now - April 20, 2014 shows San Juan, while April 19, 2015 shows Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. We are cruising in 2015, so a year from now. Could you possibly be looking at the wrong year? I'm on a Chromebook right now so using Google Chrome. Maybe a different browser is pulling up something different and mine is using an older cached version of their website?

I just checked RCI'a website just now - April 20, 2014 shows San Juan, while April 19, 2015 shows Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas. We are cruising in 2015, so a year from now. Could you possibly be looking at the wrong year? I'm on a Chromebook right now so using Google Chrome. Maybe a different browser is pulling up something different and mine is using an older cached version of their website?

When I click that link I see April 20, 2014 and April 19 2015 as both being San Juan.

This is the first time I have ever pulled up that itinerary so I suspect that yours may be using ached data. Try clearing your cookies and re checking.

When I click that link I see April 20, 2014 and April 19 2015 as both being San Juan.

This is the first time I have ever pulled up that itinerary so I suspect that yours may be using ached data. Try clearing your cookies and re checking.

That's strange - when I follow your link, I see where you see that 4/19 2015 says San Juan. If you click on the link for that date, it shows St Thomas. If you start from scratch and do a search for that date in particular, it brings up St Thomas. Must be yet another case of RCI's website being wrong. Or, if worse comes to worse, we may be seeing San Juan instead of Havensight!

That's strange - when I follow your link, I see where you see that 4/19 2015 says San Juan. If you click on the link for that date, it shows St Thomas. If you start from scratch and do a search for that date in particular, it brings up St Thomas. Must be yet another case of RCI's website being wrong. Or, if worse comes to worse, we may be seeing San Juan instead of Havensight!

I think someone in the IT dept forgot to update the links. I tried it your way and see the St Thomas appearing but if you click on any of those 16 dates that they have listed for a stop in San Juan they all come up with a stop in St. Thomas.

I would suggest a call to RCI but we all know how that will go. They will tell you that you are stopping in neither San Juan or St. Thomas but are stopping in Nassau instead.:D

I think someone in the IT dept forgot to update the links. I tried it your way and see the St Thomas appearing but if you click on any of those 16 dates that they have listed for a stop in San Juan they all come up with a stop in St. Thomas.

I would suggest a call to RCI but we all know how that will go. They will tell you that you are stopping in neither San Juan or St. Thomas but are stopping in Nassau instead.:D

It's definitely strange. I know that when I booked it, my TA verified that it was St Thomas, St Maarten. Coco Cay. Of course that doesn't mean RCI can't change it. I could deal with San Juan if it really does end up being a reality. Now Nassau? We had better be talking several hundred dollars in OBC for that move....I do not plan on ever going to Nassau again unless the cruise was free!

I don't think RCI will talk to me being that I am booked through a TA, though for a general question like that, it may not matter.

It's definitely strange. I know that when I booked it, my TA verified that it was St Thomas, St Maarten. Coco Cay. Of course that doesn't mean RCI can't change it. I could deal with San Juan if it really does end up being a reality. Now Nassau? We had better be talking several hundred dollars in OBC for that move....I do not plan on ever going to Nassau again unless the cruise was free!

I don't think RCI will talk to me being that I am booked through a TA, though for a general question like that, it may not matter.

Just call pretending to be a new client looking to book a cruise and ask them to verify the itinerary. I seem to recall something on here quite a while ago that these itineraries had changed since they were first released.

It is also listed as San Juan on another fishing site.

Just call pretending to be a new client looking to book a cruise and ask them to verify the itinerary. I seem to recall something on here quite a while ago that these itineraries had changed since they were first released.

It is also listed as San Juan on another fishing site.

Great. Now you have me worried. Guess it's time to make a phone call....

Thanks for the head's up!

Anyone get confirmation of this? I checked my booked cruise for November 30 and it still shows StThomas. I'm hoping it stays as I'd like to head back and do the St. John excursion again. That place was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Anyone get confirmation of this? I checked my booked cruise for November 30 and it still shows StThomas. I'm hoping it stays as I'd like to head back and do the St. John excursion again. That place was amazing.

I am seeing Nov 30 2014 as San Juan on both RCI and on another site.

It's very odd. When I try to do a mock booking, it shows St. Thomas. When I click your links above, it shows San Juan initially but when I click past the "dates" screen, it says St. Thomas. I'm looking at other sites and can't find ones that say San Juan.

Oh well, I guess I'll just call them up tomorrow and ask for sure.

It's very odd. When I try to do a mock booking, it shows St. Thomas. When I click your links above, it shows San Juan initially but when I click past the "dates" screen, it says St. Thomas. I'm looking at other sites and can't find ones that say San Juan.

What makes me think that it is an RCI IT error in the links is that if you click on ny of the 16 cruises listed for San Jun they all show St Thomas as a port of call and not San Juan.

The other site is the one that fishes for prices on cruises.

Yep - that's exactly what I find for my date of April 19, 2015. I booked FOS hoping to get back to St Thomas. Either way we'll have a good time, but I think I'll call RCI on Monday as well.

Yep - that's exactly what I find for my date of April 19, 2015. I booked FOS hoping to get back to St Thomas. Either way we'll have a good time, but I think I'll call RCI on Monday as well.

Make sure you come back and post the outcome.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

C & A doesn't know anything.....:mad:

My niece is booked on Sept. 7th for her honeymoon. First cruise for both also. Cruise has been booked for a year with St. Thomas as a port. Plans going forward for the excited couple and making plans for St. Thomas. Only to find out last week, when she went into her My Cruises to book her excursion in St. Thomas, that San Juan popped up!

Call to C & A and they act like it was always San Juan and we are crazy...LOL Called TA and he still hasn't gotten any answers from Royal....:rolleyes:

The honeymooner's are OK with the change as they have never been to San Juan but, it's NOT what they booked....And Royal Caribbean should at least notify them of the change!

When I check a site for cruise ship ort calendars it shows the FOS in St. Thomas both on 12/3/14 and 4/22/15

When I check a site for cruise ship port calendars it shows the FOS in St. Thomas both on 12/3/14 and 4/22/15

I am seeing Nov 30 2014 as San Juan on both RCI and on another site.

When I check a site for cruise ships port schedules it shows the FOS in St Thomas both on 12/3/14 and 4/22/15

When I check a site for cruise ships port schedules it shows the FOS in St Thomas both on 12/3/14 and 4/22/15

Definitely a lot of conflicting information out there. Only way to know for sure is to call but it sounds like RCI has changed itineraries and sites and links have not been updated.

We are on the Freedom this Sunday with stop in San Juan. This change on Freedom has only happened three times since Jan. We have been to both many times but mostly San Juan in late afternoon and evening so we are looking forward to day hours to visit both Forts Bob