No bar snacks? No napkins? No wait staff?

Wj420

On board the connie.... Cut backs are obvious... Having a wonderful time but things have changed since our last cruise in October.

Can you be a little more specific? No peanuts, napkins, or waiters?

On board the connie.... Cut backs are obvious... Having a wonderful time but things have changed since our last cruise in October.

On Infinity last week had all three no problem. No wait staff that is a little extreme.

Edited by ozark74

Was on the Silhouette a couple last week and had all of these things...

Sounds like mferranti might be on to something....

Sounds like they're operating in norovirus protection mode. Maybe a lot of waitstaff are ill.

No snacks or napkins on last cruise for first 3 days due to norovirus on previous sailing. After day 3 snacks & napkins returned.

Thankfully we had waitstaff- hate to think what it would be like if we all had to get our own dinner from the kitchen:D

No snacks or napkins on last cruise for first 3 days due to norovirus on previous sailing. After day 3 snacks & napkins returned.

Thankfully we had waitstaff- hate to think what it would be like if we all had to get our own dinner from the kitchen:D

I for one would be thankful that there were no snacks due to norovirus. We know that many sick passengers don't care about others and continue to come down to the dining room, bars, etc. and could you imagine them sticking their hands in the snacks and passing their germs to everyone. Yuck!

Sounds like they're operating in norovirus protection mode. Maybe a lot of waitstaff are ill.

I have been on Connie for several weeks now and there is NO norovirus. Basically the problem is Celebrity gives the beverage package to EVERYONE for free and they have not added one new staff member. We were at the open seating sit down lunch yesterday. There were two somiliers for the entire room. Obviously they could not keep up.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

I have been on Connie for several weeks now and there is NO norovirus. Basically the problem is Celebrity gives the beverage package to EVERYONE for free and they have not added one new staff member. We were at the open seating sit down lunch yesterday. There were two somiliers for the entire room. Obviously they could not keep up.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Unintended consequenses of the drink packages.